Friday, July 22, 2005

It's getting hot in heerrre

Well actually outside it is but you get my point. Who turned up the sun? Damn it's hot out there. If we keep having 100 and something degree days here in Denver pretty soon we are going to go from original to extra crispy. Goodness it's hot.

Well I am finally doing better even though I still can't lift anything but I can walk and stand and go up and down stairs without crying in pain. The only side affect I am having from the Vicodin is that I feel really dizzy sometimes and like I want to throw-up. (I know you guys so wanted to know that.) Other then that everything is A-O.K.

I also have to attribute part of my quick recovery to Enrique my new crush for the week. This tipo (desiree :) ) is HOT just like the weather here in Denver lately. Like I said before my parents own a small business were they sell produce to restaurants and carncieras around the state. Enrique works in a restaurant called "Cuba, Cuba" he is the head chef.

Well Gabe and I had to take a delivery there and my goodness why didn't anyone tell me about the hot Cuban men? ( Kim, You have been holding out on me) Enrique is tall, muscular has blue eyes and blonde hair cut in a buzz cut and now he has a nice tan because he just got back from Miami. ( Why are all the hot guys in Miami?) ay dios mio one look at him and I was healed...LOL. Coño Caro we are going to have to go and have dinner there one night.

Now the funny thing is that I have talked to Enrique on the phone like a million times. Since i work with my dad I am the one who answers the phone and takes orders andI thinkI have even seen him once before but from a distance. Today was the first time that I have seen him up close and damn he is fine. NowI know where all the men in Denver have been hiding.

Don't worryI have not dropped Julio yet he is still going to be my future husband but umm Enrique is closer so umm yeah.

10 comments:

Caro said...

lol...we'll slate dinner at Cuba Cuba in after estes!

i had something to say...but i forgot, so i guess this is done.

peace!

Caro said...

ok....i remember..

the heat so much worse here because we're a flippin mile closer to the sun!!!

it's absurd.

colorado gets 50% more skin cancer cases because of the harsher rays we get.

crrAzy.

Anonymous said...

ok....i remommentsMode=1

Joanne said...

I think we should start hanging out in Cuban restaurants more often. There was the sweetest cutest guy Marco, in Havana Central in Manhattan this weekend! I heart Cuban men, ahem, I mean food! ;-)

CubanDiva said...

Girl I thought you knew! LOL...sorry. But I have to say DR does some good work in the men department too! lmao

CubanDiva said...

BTW...it is hot as hell here too. It was 105 in Dallas yesterday. lol

Reese The Law Girl said...

Is there anywhere it's not hot?

So, you found another man to crush on? How come you find all the cute boys, Karla? You lied and told me there were no men in Denver. But, you were really trying to keep all the cute boys to yourself, weren't ya? ;)

Karla said...

Caro: Cuba, Cuba next friday? what do you think?

Joanne: Anytime you want chica, Anytime you want. We will eat great food and drink Mojitos and look at hot men.

Kim: LOL...no i had no idea but now i am on it. Yeah Dr does a good job in that department. Damn girl stay cool.

Tannia: I agree with your pro and con list all true.

Reese: LOL...no i was not trying to keep them all to myself i did not even know they exsisted till last week. I guess you just got to know where to look.

Desiree said...

Sorry I haven't commented. I've actually been busy with more than random work.

Could that really be?

Hey, I got a shout out here!!

Awww...I "heart" Karla, my long lost cuz

The Grouchy One said...

Karla,
Save me at seat with you and Caro and Joanne at the Cuban place ;-P

If not, we'll just go out to eat next time we are with the hot guys in Miami, LOL!

BTW, side note.. I'm alive. I promise not to ignore my tag. I'm working on it!

-Marissa