Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm Cool

You like me, You really like me!!! Oh man i was cool enough to be tagged. Aww i feel special. Thanks Desiree.

Ok here we go...


How many books do you own?
Ha ha you are funny, do you really expect me to count allllll those book? I didn't think so. Let just say i live at BN.


What is the last book you bought?
" The Devil Wear Prada" By Lauren
Weisberger

What is the last book you read?
The last book I read completely was "Can You Keep a Secret" by Sophie Kinsella. Awsome book i was laughing the whole time i was reading it.


What’s the one book that you can’t wait to read?
"Azucar Moreno" by Shelley Hallima. I have heard a lot of good things about this book and i can't wait to read it.

What 5 books are most important to you?

Hmmm...this is a hard one to answer because there are sooo many books that i love but here are my top 5.

1. "In The Time of the Butterflies" by Julia Alvarez
This was the first Julia Alvarez book that i had read and i feel in love with her writing and i have been a fan ever since.

2. " Good in Bed" by Jennifer Weiner

I love, love, love , love this book.

3. " Pride and Prejudice" By Jane Austin

Carito made me read this one and i loved it. I am glad that she " bully" me into reading it.

4. " The Five People You Will Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom

I heart this book. My sister lend it to me so i could read it and i read it in one sitting. I cried like a baby while reading this book.

5. " Last Chance Saloon" By Marian Keyes

Karina ( my prima) gave me this book and i am glad she did. I love this book and i am now a huuuuuuuuge Marian Keyes fan.

Ok now i tag Gabe, Jessica and Marissa

4 comments:

Caro said...

hahaha...by the time i'm finished EVERYONE will be saying "heart"

SoozieQ said...

Caro:
u got me saying it already...i was trying to figure out where the heck i picked that up from and i remembered it was YOU!!!! see the influence u have on people...

lots of hearts kiddo...

PS: sorry Karla to just barge into ur blog and get a convo started w/ ur prima...

hearts 2 u too and hope ur feeling better...

Reese The Law Girl said...

I LOVE Sophie Kinsella. I LOVED Can you keep a secret, all of the Shopaholic books, and I'm about to pick up Undomestic Goddess. Can't wait to read it. :)

Karla said...

Caro: ha ha yes everyone will be saying heart. I have Desiree saying " yo" all the time...lol.

Soozieq: No problem soozieq you can start as many convo's on my blog as you like, it's cool with me.

Thank You i do feel better. Woot drugs! I heart you too :)

Reese: I have not read any other of Sophie Kinsella books "can you keep a secret" was my first but if all her other books are like this one then i am going to have to make a bn run.