Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Go Karina, It's Your Birthday...

Well last it was umm like last week but anyways. So Tuesday since it was Karina's birthday we all went out to the Purple Martini. Yes i know what you are thinking "um Karla isn't that the place you went to last time for yet other cousin birthday and isn't this the place that you found out that there was something wrong with the men in Denver?" Yes this is the place and yes there is still something wrong with the men in Denver but we will get to that in a moment.


So like i mention in my previous post everyone and their madre had a birthday on Tuesday. So early on Tuesday Karina sends me a text message telling me that we are all meeting up at the Purple Martini for her birthday and if i could please do her a favor and invite Adrian and B. I say sure and i then call B and tell him about it plus i asked l him to let Adrian know because Adrian for some reason is not answering my calls and has been acting childish. Bueno i didn't say all of that but i sure as hell thought it. Anyways i guess B could read my mind because we got into a heat discussion about Adrian and all this other crap. In the end he ended up seeing things my way :)

Anyways so we all get ready and we are on the way to the Purple Martini when X calls B to see where he is at. B tells X that he was sleeping and that he won't be able to make it. So then X calls Adrian and Adrian says yeah that he is going but to give him a little time to finish getting ready. Here is the thing about Adrian and his "time to get ready" he is like a freaken girl. No wait he takes longer then a girl to get ready. I understand that he wants to look good and lord knows i love it when guys take the time to look good BUT when the dude takes longer then me to get ready there is a problem.

So we get to the Purple Martini and we meet up with Karina and Ro (her boyfriend) and a few of her co-works so we are hanging, dancing, drinking having a good time and when half an hour has passed X calls Adrian to see where he is at. Adrian says that he is "on his way" ok so whatever we keep hanging out and then like two hours later Jessica says " Hey wait a minute isn't Adrian suppose to be coming?" so then X calls him and Adrian asks who is there and after X is done telling him who was there he says that he is not going to come. X ask him why. What Adrian's respons was i don't know but the next day B told me that X told him that Adrian did not go because he was scared of me. What the phunk?

Anyways back to the party. For a Tuesday night the Purple Martini was kind of empty in fact there were NO cute guys at all and we ladies had the bad luck of being out with two cute guys who were 1.) taken and 2.) didn't dance. Yup that is right Ro and X don't dance unless you force them too. So we end up dancing in a big circle together i mean what else could we do. So then about 2 1/2 hrs after we were there an ok looking guy shows up. He plays for the Colorado Rockies and he is dominican and X knows him. Yes score! or so we thought. It turns out that this dude is more intressted in X then in the eight girls sitting at our table. Yup the dude was gay. Damn!

Bueno so we keep on dancing and hanging out when it is time to go home. Yup we go home empty handed yet again. Now don't get me wrong there were some guys who were checking us out this time but did they do anything about it other then just stare? Nope they didn't they just sat there. Hello what is wrong with you guys ? i mean come on eight girl out for a night on the town, ok two of them are taken but that still leave six single sexy chicas and umm let see there were four of you sooo umm like what the hell were you waiting for? I think we got more play from the gay guy then from the straight guys who were sitting right next to us. I mean really? That is pretty damn sad if you ask me.

While we were at the Purple Martini and after a few drinks i called Miami Guy to say "Happy Birthday" (since it was his birthdayalso on Tuesday). Well the punk did not pick up so i left him a message and i guess it was a damn good message because he called me back the next day early.

I was in school when he called so he left me a message. I don't know what was wrong with him but the dude was nervous when he left me his message. I called him back and yet again he did not answer so now we are playing phone tag.

Well there is a new club in town in is soo cool that you have tobe invited to join. It is the I HATE KARLA club. Yup that is right there is an I HATE KARLA club if anyone wants to join let me know i will hook you up with the right people. They have super cool t-shirts and all. This cool club started last weekend during the guys softball game.

I don't know what the hell i did or how i did it but i manage to upset and piss off all of my firends and family in like 5 sec the only person talking to me that day was Caro so now there is an I HATE CARO club as well. If you want you can be super cool and join both clubs. I really wish i could tell you more about it but i can't because i still have no idea why the hell everyone was/ is mad at me about.

Ok now on to the good stuff everyone wants to know about this Julio guy.

Julio is Jessica's friend. He lives in the Dominican Republic part of the time ( he is going to school there to be a surgen) and the other part of the time he lives in New York. Not only is Julito a surgen(or he will be soon) but he is also a model and owns his own entertanment company. He comes from a good family and he is just all around hot.

This dude is soo hot. I am going to try to scan the pic of him that i have seen in here so you guys can see him. Did i mention that he is hot? Julio is tall, has tons of mucles and carmel skin with sexy green eyes *sight, drooling* Cono this tipo is hot. So not only is he hot but i think the best part about him is his personality. He is the sweetest, nicest guy i have ever met plus he has a deep sexy voice and i have decide that we are going to get married. He doesn't know it yet but we are :) He told Jessica that he is coming to visit in August. Which is cool because that means that i can finally meet him in person and not just talk to him over the phone. So if i am M.I.A during the month of August you guys know what happened i am in Julio land.

5 comments:

Caro said...

lol....I havent even seen the picture?

are you a secret member of the I HATE CARO club??

Karla said...

LoL....damn Caro how did you find out i was a secret member of the I HATE CARO club? I mean damn who told you?...lol

Karla said...

Tannia: OMG that is a good idea. It will be the cool new fashion trend and we are going to be the cool nerds who started it.

Jessica R. said...

This guys sounds Yum-o. And in my neighborhood too - hmmm. J/K!! He's all yours. Hopefully he'll realize he's your soulmate when he comes to visit.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I don't like karla either