Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My Back

Well i was super cool this weekend and pulled a muscle in my back which ment that my cool cousins had to drive me to the E.R. on sunday night because i was in sooo much pain that i was crying. Bueno after been there forever i was sent home with some drugs. Woot! My cool cousins made me a super cool video to watch so that i would feel better you can check it out on Caro's blog.

I have been home all week just laying down and taking my drugs. I have watch ever season of sex and the city and have read every magazine i have in my house. So now i am bored. The first few days i could not even walk thankfuly i can now go up and down stairs and walk but not for a long period of time. It is so weird to just be laying down and not doing anything. I am not use to that.

I want to thank everyone for their get well wishes.

*Jessica: i am working on the "future post" for you it should be up soon.*

1 comment:

Jessica R. said...

Yes - get better!!!
Then we can know about Julio and go on with our lives =)