Thursday, February 24, 2005

Adding

I was thinking about adding some more information about myself on here. My orginal intentions for this blog was for it to be a weight lost blog but as time has progressed and seeing that now i have readers i thought that it would only be fair to share some of my personal life as well. Also i was thinking about sharing this with La Sucias. Desiree, Caro and Reese what do you think? Also i am trying to post a pic of myself on here so that you can see what i look like. Once i figure out to post pictures i will. Does anyone know how to post pic's on here?

7 comments:

Desiree said...

You should Karla, this way we can all support you and your weight loss endeavors! I should do the same...anyhow, I dont know how to post pics, I got lucky with the one w/ max. I want to post my pic on my profile, but dont know how. Caro should know how!

Caro said...

haha of course i do!!! i live for posting pictures.....i live a life of vanity!! ; )

go to photobucket.com and join.....uplod the pics you want......it'll give you a URL to that photo underneath it....copy the URL and paste it in the profil option for a photo.

to post photos int he entries.....clickon the blog function on photobucket, type in you're blogpsot name and login...... you could post straight from photobucket! it's really cool.

any more questions ask....i'd love to see pics!

karla-- i was looking at the pics yessica posted on the hacienda groups thingy....you look so pretty.

be welll!!!!!!

--caro

Desiree said...

thanks for the lesson Caro, going to try that right now!

Karla said...

a cool i am going to do the same as desiree. Aww those pictures

Caro said...

karla, i posted the choice thanksgiving pics. hehe
loves!

--caro

ps....could someone leave a comment before i go crazy....lol...someone has GOT to disconnect me from this thing, lol

Reese The Law Girl said...

Yes, share! Share! I've already shared you with my pals on my blog. I hope that's okay? :)

Karla said...

Reese that is fine with me. Tell them to leave a comment. I love receiving comments.