Monday, February 07, 2005

Marshmallow Man

That is what i feel like the Marshmallow Man.

I did not get to go to WW on Saturday because i had class. I still have to work out. I suck at working out.

I went to Old Navy on Sunday i wanted to buy a new black top. Well while i was there i noticed that there were alot of cute things on sale. So i picked a few things up and went to try them on and man did that suck.

Nothing fit me and what did fit me looked like crap on me. I wanted to sit on down on the fitting room floor and cry. I hated what i saw and how i felt. I felt like crap. The only thing that did fit me was a velvet track (suite which i bought in black.) I hate going shopping because of that reason. I hate it, hate it. They never have anything cute in my size and when they do it doesn't fit or looks really bad on me. Everytime this happens i feel like crying and i end up feeling like crap for a few days afterwards.

You would think that having days like these would inspire me to lose the weight would be the motivation i need to change but they are not. I don't know what is wrong with me.

No comments: