Saturday, February 12, 2005

That Kicked My Ass

Well i made it through my first week of my workout plan and damn do i feel good. I have been doing the Cardio Salsa and Pilates for some time now so those are not as hard on me. The push-ups and sit-up were also pretty easy but the jump roping well that kicked my ass. I had plan to do 30 min of jump roping but 5 min into it i was out of breath and felt like someone kicked me in the stomach. So i am going to have to work my way up on that. I kinda stuck to my menu actually i was pretty close to it. Well this is going to be a short one because i have to go to Weight Watchers today i don't know where i will be this week so we will see.

1 comment:

Reese The Law Girl said...

Karla, you rock!! I have to get back to working out and can totally relate to your feeling of not working out. You're inspiring me though, girl! Keep up the good work. :)