Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Karla's 2 Week Workout Plan

So after yesterdays depressing post i decide that it was time to make a change. Yes i know that i have said this before but i think something finally click because last night i wrote out a schedule and menu for the next two weeks. I have never done that before. So here it is my workout plan.

Feb 7: Rest
Feb 8: Cardio Salsa/ Pilates
Feb 9: Rest
Feb 10: Jump Rope/ Sit ups/ Push Ups
Feb 11: Rest
Feb 12: Cardio Salsa/ Pilates
Feb 13: Rest
Feb 14: Jump Rope/Sit ups/ Push ups
Feb 15: Rest
Feb 16: Cardio Salsa/ Pilates
Feb 17: Rest
Feb 18: Jump Rope/ Sit ups/ Push ups
Feb 19: Rest
Feb 20: Cardio Salsa/ Pilates

I think this is going to be the most successful plan for me right now. Did you guys noticed all the "Rest" days :) i thought i would start out slow and then later on i will change those rest days to workout days.

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Hi Karla,
Just wanted to give you some support with your workout. I got to your link from Caros, I'm in the sucia group too. Hey, I totally understand how you feel though. I absolutely HATE trying on clothes for the same reasons. I buy clothes, when I get home, I try them on, and ALWAYS have to return stuff. I have so much clothes in my closet waiting to be returned, I can open my own shop! Sounds like a good workout plan though. I need to be inspired like that too.

Caro said...

i heart karla, i think she's amazing

Desiree said...

Hi Karla,
Thanks for your comment =) I decided I am either going to open the "Too Small for Des to Wear" Shop or have a yard sale next weekend.
I decided this morning that I am joining Weight Watchers though. I'm starting Saturday. So when you do your workouts, what do you do? Do you watch DVD's or something? I need to start walking or something...