Monday, February 28, 2005

Don't Get You Hopes Up

I don't even know where to start. This weekend was a bit of a disappointment for me. I went to WW on Saturday and i only lost .2 lbs, .2 lbs what the hell is that. I was expecting more then that. So needless to say i was disappointed with myself, but that is my own fault.

Normaly i don't weigh myself at home i just wait till i go to WW well last week i decide that i should step on the scale at home it said that i was down to 198. I was so excited yet an other 2 lbs gone and then i get to WW on Saturday and my excitment was crush when i realized that it is only .2 lbs.

So i am still at the 200 mark. I can't tell you how much that sucks. Now the old me would have gone out and eaten everything in site to feel better but i didn't. I did catch myself snacking more then usual but i didn't go crazy with the eating either. In fact i have not gone to Chipotle this whole week and i heart Chipotle in fact i eat there once a week. Umm talking about Chipotle is making me hungry i think i am going to have to go there for lunch.

Anyways back to what i was saying oh yeah that i was disappointed with the whole .2 lbs lost but then i got myself back together and was able to see that a lost is still a lost even if it is only .2 lbs if i keep losing .2 lbs soon that will add up and slow weight lost is the best kind of weight lost because you keep the weight off longer.

6 comments:

Desiree said...

KARLA!!!
Dont be disappointed about 2lbs! Girl, you should be celebrating. Thats a negative two pounds. you LOST two pounds. HULLOOOO you didnt gain it! I gain weight like, on a daily basis! Be proud of yourself. Even 1 pound should be a celebration!!! Yay for Karla!! Yay yay yay!! Geez girl, don't be so hard on yourself!
Des =)

Karla said...

Desiree- Hehe i read your previous comment to Mari about not meeting a husband at home while watching Napoline Dynomite. That sounds like something i would do. About the weight i wish i would have lost 2 lbs but i didn't i lost .2lbs that not even a pound but you are right i did not gain it i should be happy with it and you know what i am.

Laura- It's funny that you should say that my leader at WW says to always go potty before you weight in.

Desiree said...

oOOOH! I'm sorry, I musta read wrong. Lo siento! =)

Karla said...

Desiree- dont worrie about it that is what i thought happened.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Hey, .2LB's is .2LB's less than last time. Keep up the good work!!! :)

Caro said...

i wish i were there to see you .2 pounds lighter.

7pm, tonight.

be their or be [ ] (that' supposed to be a square, but i'm not that cool).

--carolina