Sunday, February 13, 2005

Ouch

Well everything went well yesterday at Weight Watchers this chica lost 2 lbs. Today I am sore as hell from working out yesterday. Everything hurts my arms, legs, stomach , shit even my hair hurts. I think i am going to go and lay on the floor until a part of my body stops hurting. Oh before i go die on the floor i just wanted to say that I now have three readers that are not realted to me. umm that is nuts i did not think anyone read this well anyone besides Caro and she does not count because uh she is my cousin. Anyways Hi Reese and Desiree *waves* Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Hi Karla!
Thanks for the waves, lol. I know, I didnt think anyone would read mine either. I have 1 whole reader, yay!! You cracked me up with your last two posts. I was supposed to start my weight watchers Sat. but I slept in!! I'm gonna check meetings for during the week. I'm also going to buy a jump rope. Maybe we should start a support group, for Chunky Monkey Dog Ladies? (dont take that personal, I'm referring to myself)

Caro said...

hmpf!

cousins are cool!!!!

i'm also one of your best friends, chica!
granted i am currently 2000 miles away, but in a week and half i'll be home!!!

Reese The Law Girl said...

Thanx for the wave Karla! And, thanx for reading my blog too. :)