Monday, March 14, 2005

Blue Ribbon Brownie

Just for Desiree here is an update: (oh and by the way i have been sick and umm busy at the same time that is the reason why i have not updated.)

On Saturday I went to WW and I gained four pounds. How in the world did I gain four pounds when I have been so sick the last couple of days that I have not been able to eat “real” food until late last week. Oh well I guess it’s time to get back on plan.

Let’s see what has happened over the weekend….New Jersey Guy (NJG) never called me, like he said he would. Oh well his lost. I have spent my weekend going out to dinner with my cool cousins. (Oh if anyone goes to Applebee’s try their new blue ribbonbrownie dessert. It is to die for!) Went to two baby showers on Saturday and then had dinner and a movie night at my tia’s. I spent Sunday dress shopping with Caro and then we eat dinner at Chipotle and then went over to my sister’s house to watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. (I heart that show) Um I found out that my best guy friend is in love with me…um lets see what else…

That’s it, that was my weekend some where along the way there I was able to do my history homework (which I still have to finish) and had time to go out to Target to buy the last two seasons of Sex and the City that I needed to complete my collection. Yay I am so excited I now have the complete SATC series. I heart that show.

Also somewhere in there Xavier and Jessica decided that I was going to marry Jessica’s brother Jeffery. I laughed at this because last time I saw Jeffery he was 6 and I was 7. Jeffery is 22 and is studying Civil engineering. He is very cute and has a nice smile but the catch is that he lives in the Dominican Republic and has a girlfriend and I think they forgot the little fact that we know nothing about each other since it has been a while since we have see each other. They keep teasing me about this all weekend long. I know that it is all in good fun.

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Can I come to the wedding?

Karla said...

Desiree: Can you come to the wedding? Claro que si. I could not get married unles all of my cousins were there.

Monica: You right you never know. Ay my best guy friend...where do i start with that one...I have no idea what is going on but here is what i know. I have been friends with him for 7 yrs.

He did not tell me that he loves me he told Jessica while she was talking to him on the phone and she then told me.

He did tell her that while he loves me and wants to be with me he can't because of his situation (wife and child.) Now this all sucks because i don't have any romantic feelings towars him. I see him as a brother. AY why does this aways happen? was it that the one you like does not pay attention to you and the one you can careless about is in love with you?

Reese The Law Girl said...

Awww, dang! I was going to say go for it with your guy friend. But, no, no, no! He's married- bad idea.

Looks like he chose the wrong lady. Too bad for him. ;)

Caro said...

damn...that blue ribbon brownie...i wanna go to applebees just to have the brownie!