Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Finally an Update

Slap… Me: “Ouch, why did you hit me?” as I rubs the side of my leg. Caro: “ Because you need to update.” Can’t you feel the love?

Fat girl confession: Have you ever wanted to eat something so badly even though you know it is bad for you that you make excuses for it?

That is what I did on Sunday, I was on my home from school (yes, I go to school on Sundays) and I was hungry. I knew that it would not be long before I got home and then I could make myself something to eat, but somewhere in there I got a craving for Chipotle. So knowing that I should not be there and that it was “bad” for me I drove there. The whole time I was driving there I was arguing with myself until I convinced myself that I should eat Chipotle.

I got my burrito and went home to eat it and man was it good.

In other news on Friday night I went with Caro, Kate, Gabe, Denise and my Tia Margarita to see “Always…Patsy Cline.” It was a good show. I laughed a lot. Louise a character in the play is hilarious. I am not a big country music fan but I enjoyed the play and find myself singing some of the songs.

After the play we walked around Downtown for a little while and then we went to eat at the Samba Room. The food was good and the restaurant is beautiful but what do they have against light? The whole place was lit by candlelight and no I don’t have anything against candlelight but I would like to see the menu and my food please? If that is not too much to ask.

El Sabado (on Saturday) I went to school and then I went home. I know exciting.

On Sunday I uh…went to school and then home. I also went to watch the guys play (softball) on Sunday. When I got home from school all of the ladies were over at my house making quipes. Every time Caro comes home my mom makes her quipes just because she knows that Caro loves them.

After eating some yummy quipes I got ready to go the game (we have really cool home made t-shirts that we wear). All of the “ young” girls piled in to the minivan and we went to 7eleven and then on to the game. The guys won their first game but they lost their second game by one point. That’s all right the important game was the first one they HAD to win that one.

So why was the first game so important because it was against our reviles (and family members) and we just had to win. Oh that was quite a game. We yelled, cheered, sang, danced, talked shit, talked some more shit, and took pictures. It was great we had a great time. Then we froze our Asses off during the second game but we still had a good time.
Caro and her friend Kate went back to school yesterday and of course now that Caro leaves I go on vacation. Why does that always happen to us Caro? Spring break officially starts on Friday. Woot a whole week with out having to go to work. I have no idea what I am going to do with a whole week off. I think I am going to lie on my couch and watch the complete Sex and the City series.

17 comments:

Desiree said...

I made sure to tell anyone that asked me what I want for my b-day that I want the SATC dvd's. I know, its a lot to ask for, but hey, THEY ASKED!

Have good vacation time chica! Rest, and ya, you should watch SATC

Caro said...

that's what i did over my break......dude...i know every episode now, lol.

i love that show.

i miss home already.

irene cant come to barcelona with us, but we're going to try on our own anyway.

check and see if yessica's dad actually knows anyone in españa, cause that help wonderfully.

--caro

Desiree said...

I know people in Spain!

Karla said...

Desiree: I did the same thing and believe it or not i actually got one (from Caro).

Caro: Yeah he does know people in Spain. Why can't Irene come with us?

Caro said...

irene cant go because her little sister's school is maing her family pay $19,000 for s series of testing to check if she is mentally retarded, when she most obviously not, but they wouldnt let her start the school year without it AND they told them in june so they couldnt appl to other schools for her.

it's absolutely ridiculous.

desiree-- you've gotta tell them that your primas are going to be wandering the streets of spain, hehe.

Mari said...

Karla don't beat yourself up for eating Chipotle. You are allowed to have "bad good stuff" every now and then.
Cool on the game! How exciting!!!
I love SATC, I need like 2 more seasons to complete my collection.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Chipotle Rocks!! As long as you don't get cheese and sour cream it's actually good for you. A little high in salt, but low in fat. Of course if you get the barbacoa you've blown the low fat part.

I don't know anyone in spain. Sorry.

Caro said...

check your voicemail

Karla said...

J: I love Chipotle. I love it so much that might need to join a support group soon. I only get the chicken or veggie buritto i have never had the barbaco buritto. I don't know if i can have a buritto and not get cheese and sour cream with it.

Caro: jeez, woman what are you trying to do kill me? When i saw your message i ran to check my voicemail. I will call you back when i get out of work. Which will be somewhere around 3 because we have a staff meeting today afterwork.

Desiree said...

Damnit, what the heck is chipotle, and where do I found one in California???

Karla, I've been trying to be good, I had salads like all freakin week! for lunch monday, and yesterday, and for dinner last night too. I feel like a rabbit!

Desiree said...

KARLA!
I found a chipotle in Upland. thats about 12 minutes away. Do I dare? Hmmmm...lunch time is coming...If I become addicted I will blame you!

Karla said...

Desiree: hehe rabbit food...I feel the same way sometimes. It seems like all i eat is salads. Chipotle is the best stuff on earth. I hope you liked it. Let me know how it went and i will take the blame if you become addicted.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Chipotle was a ritual in law school. I used to get the chicken fajita with guacomole. Yummmmm!! Oh, man, now I'm hungry.

Desiree said...

Karla,
I didnt go afterall. I had to restrain myself, for fear of getting addicted.

I heard The Rock is no longer going to wrestle this morning and I thought of you. He says WWE let his contract expire, and that he was very hurt about it. So sad.

I may go to Chipotle today though...who cares if I'm thick.

Karla said...

Desiree: I don't blame you for not going.

They let my hubby go. Oh well their lost that means that he can spend more time with me.

There is nothing wrong with having some curves. Some men prefer curvy women. :)

Desiree said...

Which men are those? Hmmm...J??? Karla and J, sittin in a tree....

Karla said...

ha ha you are funny, but as i recall it he had a crush on you first.