Friday, March 04, 2005

Pick Me Up Love

I wanted to Thank everyone for their lovely words of encouragement yesterday. Thankful today is a WAY better day. You ladie sure do know how to make someone feel good about themself. :) I kind of wish i could have you here with me all the time. I have to say that the highlight of my day yesterday was when Caro called me and asked if i wanted to go to Spain with her this summer. I have always wanted to go to Spain and to think that i can spend a whole month in Spain with my best friend/cousin and her super cool friend Irene was way to much for me to handle last night. I was so exicted about it my praents thought i was going crazy...lol...Now if i can only find a way to afford the trip. I want to go so bad that i will find a way to get there.

7 comments:

Caro said...

up onto the top love, everyday!!

oooo nice use of song lyric in title, especially dmb.....carolina approved!!

i'm so glad that you're so excited, i'm trying to budget my money, but i have to fix some stuff w/ my computer, as you know, so we'll see how well i do with that.

hehe, you just called me and woke me up....i went to bed at 6am. hehe
--caro

Desiree said...

OMG Karla, Spain is AWESOME. I was there for 3 weeks last Nov. in Barcelona and Valencia. I'm planning a trip again in July. You have to go, you HAVE to find a way to get the money. Its incredible.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Go to Spain! And, bring back a hot Spanish guy for me! Preferably, one that looks like Orlando Bloom. ;)

Caro said...

mmm, hot spanish men.

we're planning to get an apartment for a few weeks, so that we coudl really live the experience , rathe rthan doingthe hotel thing. we coudl just go donw to the market and buy food to cook oursleves, all that jazz.
we're planning on Barcelona.

desiree---if youhave any tips they are quite welcomned
--caro

Caro said...

wow....the amount of typos in that post.....wow....

Desiree said...

Ok, believe me I have tips.
And the expectations of hot spanish guys will leave you disappointed! I seen 1 hot spanish guy while I was there. I even took a picture of him, we all thought he was hot. We were on the metro and my cuz jumped over to sit next to him, so I acted like I was taking a pic of her. Those people were flippin' mean and grumpy. Smiles are rare there! But whatever, I had a great time.

Karla said...

Caro- I knew it! I knew that i woke you up. I sorry I fongot that you go to sleep late when you are on break. I am trying to buget as well. Good luck with the whole computer thing and i knew that you would approve.

Laura- hehe we would talk lots of pic. I promise.

Desiree- We are going to Barcelona in July. Hey we might see you there. I am think about selling something that i have but dont use so that i can have extra cash.

Reese- Orlando Bloom is so yummy. Hehe i hope that i find two cute spanish guys who look like Orlando Bloom so that way you can have one and I can have one as well.

Si Desiree give us as many tips as you can.

Caro- haha i did not notice all your typos.