Monday, March 07, 2005

The Return of the Crazy Lady

Well i thought i should write about my weight loss journy because...uh that is what this blog is suppose to be about.

I have been slacking on the working out lately...I mean big time...the last time i worked out was uhh...to long because i can't even remember when it was. So i decided to return back to my workout plan. I am still working on writing out my new work out plan. So when i have it done i am going to post it on here. Tomorrow night i am going to go see "Be Cool" with my cousin Xavier and Jessica. I can't wait till we go to the movie and i get to see my other honey The Rock.

6 comments:

Desiree said...

I was supposed to watch that movie last night, but was too sick to be out. =( Plus I've been coughing up a storm, so I'd disturb people.

Caro said...

dude...canm i come?

i wanna see it again
lol
i'm serious
it was sooo good

Karla said...

Desiree- Feel better soon so that way you can go see that hot, sexy...eh i mean The Rock.

Caro- Duh of course you can come. You don't have to ask.

Monica- Hehe we should be diet buddies sounds like a good idea to me. You, Desiree and Me. What do you girls think.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Karla, stop stealing my boyfriends!! ;)

Karla said...

Reese: Haha...I saw him first...Wow that is funny we have the same taste in men. I will let you have Orlando and Brad but I get to keep The Rock.

Desiree said...

I am all for the Diet Buddies idea! I totally need the help. I may have lost weight in the last couple of days from being sick. I sure hope so.