Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Fun on A Tuesday Night?

Well let’s see what has happened umm oh yeah I am sick…I have the worse cold ever and have been unable to eat “real food”. The only thing I can stomach is soup, crackers and pretzels. Oh and water.
Last night at the movies I tried to eat some nachos and I just couldn’t eat them. So I had to give them to Gabe. Well the only good thing about this is that I should lose some weight during this time. I have been doing 100 crunches everyday and 60 wall push-ups as well.

Last night I went to see “Be Cool” with Xavier, Joe, Caro (all cousins) Gabe (my nephew) and Jessica (my friend and Xavier’s girlfriend). We had a good time. I loved the movie. It was slow at some times but it was still a lot of fun. The Rock was *sight* sexy like always. Yes he plays a gay guy in the movie but damn he is one hot gay guy. When we were leaving the movies I noticed that I had 4 missed calls all from an unknown phone number. I check my voice mail and guess who called me? New Jersey Guy. He left me an umm how can I put it interesting voicemail. Something along the lines of “ Mami, why wont you answer my call?” wait a minute dude I don’t know you that well for you to be calling me “Mami” and second maybe if you dialed the right number I would talk to you.

I now realize that you guys have no idea who New Jersey Guy is so here is the back-story on that. My friend “A” has a brother (New Jersey Guy) she has been trying to hook me up with him since the summer. Well she said that she gave him my number and that he had been calling me and leaving me messages and that I would not talk to him or call him back. Well I NEVER received a call or message from him before last night. Now granted that in between the summer and now I did get a new cell phone and number, but she had my new number you think she would pass it on to her brother seeing as she wants us to hook up so badly. Well the funny thing about this story is that yesterday afternoon I was talking to Caro about how “A” was mad at me because I was dissing her brother but how she should not be so pissed at me because I had never received a phone call from him. Long and be hold looks what happens after I whine to Caro about it the dude calls and leaves a message.

Caro and Jessica both heard the message. Jessica says that he sound nice over the phone I think he sounds kind of uh I don’t know to explain it…not my type. Now don’t get me wrong I have seen a picture of this guy and he is hot but damn I am the kind of girl that loves a deep sexy voice and the fact that this guy has a high voice bueno that was just a turn off. I have no idea what Caro thinks because uh she did not tell me. So Caro tell me what you think? No I am not some shallow girl who is not going to give this guy a chance because of his voice. He said he was going to call me tonight so we will see how the conversation goes.

My students are taking the CSAP this week. It’s the state test that kids have to take. So they have been locked in our classroom all week and they are not suppose to be out in the hall unless it is at a break time. Well yesterday there were these two girls out in the hall way and I asked them what they were doing. They were on their way to their classroom, which just happened to be in the same direction as my classroom. Well they were walking to class and I was walking behind them when one of the girls told the other girl “ I think that teacher is so pretty” to which the other girl responded “ yeah and she can dress too”. Aww…I know that they did not know that I was standing behind them. That was very sweet of them to say that and it made my day. Well that and seeing The Rock.


Anyways so last night I got home after the movie hooked myself up to my bottle of Nyquil and sat down to talk to Jessica about random stuff. I told her about “ Use to be New York Guy but is now Miami Guy” and she just could not believe it. Miami guy is my Mr. Big and I will have to tell you all about him later on. Oh wait you guys already know about him, he is the cheater guy for the Sucias board. Jessica could not believe Miami Guy. Miami Guy has a deep sexy voice but I wont go there.

Ok I am done rambling off I go.

16 comments:

Desiree said...

Dang, This thing was giving me the hardest time just to post a comment. So here goes my comment:

Men suck!

(Does anyone sense my bitterness today?)

Glad you had fun at the movie though! I didn't get to go. Big Earl was trippin' last night.

Karla said...

I know it has been doing that all day. I went to make a comment on Alisa's blog and instead of posting it once it posted it like 4 times.

No,You bitter...never..lol.

Well then Big Earl sucks and you should come to Denver so you can to see the movie with your internet cousins.

Desiree said...

Karla, do you really think I'm bitter, I mean all the time? or just today?

Ok, flying out there to watch a movie that Big Earl wouldnt take me to, to meet my awesome cool internet cousins!

Karla said...

Ay Desiree, No i don't think that you are bitter. I was just trying to make a joke and as you can see it did not work. Sorry about that.

I think that you are a wonderful up-beat, happy person who is just having a bad day because of some guy (at least i think it is because of some guy) Hehe let me know when you get here.

Caro said...

men do in fact suck.

i need to listen to it again in a not movie theatre setting....though i agree on his voice for you.

my Mr. Big......[upper westside billionaire] also sucks.....and called me the other days...troubles with his bimbo girlfriend....i'm visiting him at his apartment in the spring...maybe......gahd yesterday mr. big onsatc did a very upper-westside-billionaire mannerism and i freaked out. there's too much to explain about him....it's been an on going saga of 3 years of "i love you"'s, "marry me"'s, family deaths, connecticut funerals, late night phone calls, walks in the snow, late night drives, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

dmb guitar boy (also known as Evad to some of my freinds) still sucks......he called me "guapa" the other day and wants to visit us in spain this summer.....yeah, still sucks....he sucks so much the suckiness will follow me on vacation......i said "sure" like a fool that is head over heels......he sucks.

ok...see?
men suck.
--caro

Desiree said...

Yes. Men SUCK. THat will be my blog title today. Very creative. Insightful.

Karla said...

Caro: Ay Caro's Mr. Big. Why does he always call you when that happens? That is my fav. line from that season. Evad...hehe that is cute and very clever. He is coming to Spain to visit? good i can finally give him a piece of my mind.

Desiree: Men do suck!

Desiree said...

Karla, what do you think bout the new pic? my 8 year old brother says I look better, cause I'm not beaver looking like the other one. I know, I'm so freakin' insecure!

Caro said...

this picture is of course very pretty, i like it.

though i like the smile in the other one.

no matter....you're pretty.

i'm tryihng to decide on what picture i'm going to use.
--caro

Desiree said...

Thanks Caro! why do I listen to the 8 year old ha?

Caro said...

i watched so much satc that i decided that i'd do carrie hair today.
my curls a bit more unruly than i have let them in recent times.

should i go back to the "smile" picture?

i just had a yelling match with my parents...my mom says i have to learn patience....pfft...that's silly.
--caro

Desiree said...

Which smile picture? I think you are very photogenic, so whatever pic you choose, you'll be ok. Patience is a virtue Caro!!!

Tell her that your a guest. No spiffs with you until you have graduated high school and can return home. Or something.

Karla said...

Desiree- I love the new pic but i also loved the old one which ever is fine.

Ay Caro why didn't you call me and tell me so we can talk about it.

Karla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caro said...

desiree!! i have been having the hardest time trying to see you page today!

now that i can see it...i cant post a comment
--caro

Desiree said...

KARLA!!! Where the heck are you??? There is no life on this blog. Estas bien mija? Chintewas!!! =) update your flippin blog!!!