Friday, March 18, 2005

Same Old

I know, I know I have been slacking on updating…it’s just that there is not much to talk about. I am currently looking for a new part-time job because the one that I have will be gone by the end of the year thanks to our president cutting the program that I work for.

Umm if I am not out looking for a new job then I am working on school work seeing as this is my last week of class and I have a ton of work to get done. Other then that the same old same old.

Caro and her friend Kate came over to visit yesterday. We watched an ooooold home video of Xavier’s 6th birthday and ate cheese fondue. After that they went to visit Nataly and I stayed home and did homework. That’s about it. I know I have such an exciting life.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Hey there, you got a life! A nice one! I wish I could eat fondue without kids on my ankles screaming and throwing up on me. So, yea, see, Karla, ju gotta nice life! :D

Caro said...

Always...Patsy Kline