Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm it... again.

"List ten songs you are currently digging....it doesn't matter what genre, or if they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists and the tens songs on your Blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to."

Ay you people and your number limits. TEN you only want me to pick TEN? Well guess what I'm digging WAY more than ten right now, I guess i will limit it down to the best of them, in no particular order. Since i have to pick TEN.

Rakata by Wisin y Yandel: I am soooooo digging this song. It is such a good party song.

Yo Voy by Daddy Yankee ft. Lennox and Zion: Now come on you guys knew he was going to show up here at least once. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song. No, not just because it is a Daddy Yankee (sight) song but because like the one above this it is a good party song.

Ven Bailalo by Khriz y Angel: Another good party song, everytime this song comes on the radio or my ipod i find myself on my feet dancing.

Shake by Ying Yang Twins Ft. Pitbull: Yet an other party song....hmmm i think i am in a party mood right now...what do you guys think? This song is HOT.

You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban: This is such a beautiful song. Everytime i hear it i want to cry but in a good way. It always reminds me of my family and all they have done for me.

Viviendo by Marc Anthony: First let me state that i LOVE Marc Anthony so he might appear here more then once. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song. Not only does it have amazing lyrics it also has a good beat to it.

Que Creias by Selena: I miss Selena she had some really good song. I think she had some of the best heartbreak/I am over you songs. This is one of them. I love the line where she says" Tu que creias? Que como yo habian muchas? Que mi amor es regalado, pues ya ves equivocado"

Te Quise Tanto by Paulina Rubio: I love Paulina Rubio and this is a great song. Yet again a great dance song and also a good break up song.

Un Beso Y Una Flor by Nino Bravo: This is an old school song. It is my dad's favorite song and i remember hearing it all the time when i was little. Last year at this time i found out why my dad plays it so much. When he left the Dominican Republic to move to the United States this is the song that he played for my mother (the reason why he was moving to the United States) It has become one of those songs that everytime i hear it i end up crying but i love it.

Bachata Rosa by Juan Luis Guerra y 440: This has to be one of the most beautiful loves songs every written. Juan Luis Guerra is an amazing composer and preformer. This is yet again one of those song that i have been listening to all my life and i never get tired of hearing it.

Ok now for the fun stuff i tag....Janette, Joanne, Elle, Mon, Kim, and Soozie. opps i pick six..oh well!


1 comment:

Karla said...

oooh i love him. I actually have the whole cd and i love the whole cd. I think he is a wonderful singer.