Friday, August 26, 2005

Something about me

Kim Tagged me so here we go...

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? This is a hard one but i would have to say Italy.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Jeans.

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Jeez ever since i have gotten my iPod it has been a while since i bought a cd, cd but i would have to say that the last cd i bought was Daddy Yankee's Barrio Fino for Jean-Carlos.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 5:00 a.m.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? The Wedding Planner and My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Violin

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Yellow

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? SUV - Mercedes-Benz G500

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Sometime

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Goodnight Moon.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring/Fall

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? The power to read people's mind

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? I don't have a tattoo.

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? No.

15. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My great-grandmother

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Sunday

17. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburgers

18. FAVORITE FLOWER? Roses

19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? YES!

20. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB? Running my own restaurant.

21. FAVORITE MEAL? Anything my abuela makes.

I now tag Caro, Irene, J and Daahsar

5 comments:

Karla said...

Irene: Yup i wake up at 5:00 am Mon-Friday. Thank goodness i dont work during the weekend.

ha ha i press the snooze button a few times before i offically get out of bed.

SuzLue said...

Snooze button is my friend! I'm up early 430-500 too. It sucks, but such is life! Awww, I wish I can go back and talk to my great-grandmother. I never met her before, but have heard wonderful things!

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Karla: I too wish that I could talk to my great great grandmother. Imagine the stories!! I love roses as well; they are such beautiful fragant flowers.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Me J, or a different J?

Karla said...

J: Yup that would be You.