Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tag I'm it

What were you doing 5yrs ago?
Working for the school district. That i currently work for.

Yesterday?
Going to school and then being lazy.

5 snacks I enjoy?

Chips (any kind), ice cream, green apples, grapes and Mangoes...i love mangoes

5 songs I know all the words to?
Best of what's around by Dave Matthews Band , Anything by Shakira, Anything by Selena, Te Quise Tanto by Paulina Rubio, Anything by Marc Anthony.

5 things I'd do with a million dollars?
Pay off bills, put some away in a savings account, take my parents on a vacation, go visit and spoil my grandparents, put some away in a college fund for my nieces and nephews.

5 bad habits I have?
Drinking too much, eating too much, staying quite instead of speaking up, sleeping in to much, making people cry.

5 favorite TV shows?
Sex and the city, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Desperate Housewives, Mind of Mencia, Real World: Austin.


5 biggest joys of the moment?
My family, my friends, dulce de leche ice cream, parking lot conversations, reading.

5 favorite toys?
hmmm...and what excatly do you mean by toys?

I tag.............Caro, Reese and Kim Have fun chicas!

6 comments:

Caro said...

parking lot convos..awwww...lets have one before i leave!!!!!

Joanne said...

YUMMY - Dulce de leche ice cream is by far the best ever! Now I must go get some! :-D

The Grouchy One said...

Karla,
I'm baaack! Thanks for checking on me ;-)

I'll steal this and answer these questions on my blog, since I STILL haven't responded to my last tag :-(

I definitely agree with you on the Ice Cream, Mangos, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and Desperate Housewives!!!

-Marissa

CubanDiva said...

ummm yeah ice cream!! lol YOU know what kind of toys they are talking 'bout chica!! lmao

Karla said...

Caro: we are so going to have to do that before you leave.

Joanne and Kim: Ice Cream is the shit!

Grouchy: Yay! i am glad you are back and that you are doing well. Hehe we have a lot in common.

Irene: I know it has become a huge game of blog tag. Oh i will go and check it out.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Whoa! I didn't even know I had been tagged. Okay, working on it Karla. :)