Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ray of Light

Last week I had been feeling like I was drowning and no matter how hard I tried to reach the surface it felt like I never could. All I could see around me was darkness. Everything that could go wrong did. It just felt like I could do anything right. Then just when I was ready to give up, out of the darkness came a ray of light.

I got a new job!!!!! Woot! I am sooooooooo excitied. I will now be working at a new school as Administration. This is going to be so much fun. The program that I am going to be running offers pre-school to low-no income family. We also offer parenting, GED, and English Classes to the parents. At the same time we offer a daycare program for any little brothers or sister and a after-school program for the school age children. So in other words we take care of the whole family. I can’t wait to start I start in 3 weeks.

10 comments:

Jessica R. said...

Let me be the 1st today CONGRATS!!
There is nothing better than to actually get a job that you want and are excited about.

Yea - and remember there's ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel.

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Just found your blog. Wow! There is light at the end of the tunnel. Sounds like fun, I wish you the best.

Karla said...

Jessica: Thank you. Hey chica, it is good to hear from you. I went to check on your blog the other day and poof it was gone. I am glad to see that you are still around.

Elsie: Thanks for stopping by. I actually had the link to you blog before but somehow lost it so i am glad that you commented.

Desiree said...

I'm so happy for you Karla! I was telling Caro, thats a dream job for me. I'd love to work with little ones again, but RUN the place! I've always wanted to run a pre-school. Anyway, I can't wait til you start.

The Grouchy One said...

Karla, I guess you finally got those papers signed??? LOL.
Yay-I am so excited for you! That sounds like a very rewarding job!
*Hugs*

Karla said...

Marissa: LOL!!! yeah i finally got those paper signed. Thank You!

Joanne said...

Hooray for Karla!!! *doing the daddy yankee i'm so sexy, i love karla dance* LOL Seriously, congratulations girl. Having a job that you love makes a huge difference in the way you feel when you wake up in the morning. I wish for you enjoyment and fulfillment!!!!

Karla said...

Daahsar and Joanne: Thank You!!!!

Caro said...

my, my friend is cool....we all new it...now the peopek who gave you the job do too!!

CubanDiva said...

Karla,
Congrats on the new job! It is so exciting when you get the job that you want! When I come to CO you can buy the first round of drinks. LMAO