Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm it part 3

Seven Things I…Plan to Do Before I Die:
1.) Travel the world.
2.) Set up a YMCA like center in D.R.
3.) Meet Julia Alvarez
4.) Get Married to a Wonderful Intellectual Patient MATURE Gentleman
5.) Have a Baby - when I'm ready
6.) Own a House
7.) Open up a resturant.

Things I Can Do:
1.) Cook
2.) Make people cry
3.) Be Open-Minded
4.) Dance to Nearly Every Kind of Music (I Think)
5.) Be There for My Friends When They Need Me
6.) LOVE
7.) CARE

Things I Can’t Do:
1.) Sit by and let people get away with shit when they are wrong.
2.) Say NO When a Good Friend Asks for a Favor
3.) Avoid a Big Sale @ the Mall
4.) Can't Ever Own Enough Handbags and Makeup
5.) Say No to Chiptole
6.) Drive Slow
7.) Walk in Pointy Heels - (not yet but i am working on it)

Things I say most:
1.) Yo
2.) Coño
3.) Diablo
4.) Whatever
5.) Shut up
6.) Pero
7.) Are you for real?

I now tag Gloria, Desiree, Soozie, Tannia, Kim, Marissa, and Caro.

8 comments:

Joanne said...

Ooohhh, coño, I forgot shut up on my list of things I say all the time... ha ha! I got the tilde! :-) I'm so silly sometimes, I just have to shake my own head at me!

And, if you promise to have hot Cuban or Dominican waiters, can I come work in your restaurant? ;-)

Karla said...

LOL...Yay you got the tilde! Ha ha i am the same way sometimes i think "duh Karla"...lol.

Girrrrl you know the waiters are all going to be papi chulo's. :)

CubanDiva said...

Awww Karla!! You tagged me again!!LOL...

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Karla: Hey I see how you left some of my comments. So we have a LOT in common eh? What kind of restuarant you want to open?

Desiree said...

k, i'll do this post tomorrow

Karla said...

Kim: LOL..yeah what can i say.

Elsie: Yeah we do have a lot in common when i was reading yours i kept thinking " bueno that is what i was going to say" so i left them i hope you don't mind.

I would like to open a Dominican Restaurant here in colorado seening as there is none.

Dez: Ok, I will Keep an eye out for it.

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Karla: That's awesome about your restuarant. I don't mind you leaving some of my comments. I am glad I have a few things in common with someone. Where I live is extremely sheltered so I wanna open an awesome book store that features all genres of literature.

Minh Ngọc said...

Am thuc va phong tiec nha nhang Qua Ngon

nha hang hai san ngon nhat tphcm
meo vat nau an hang ngay
dat tiec sinh nhat tai tphcm
dat tiec sinh nhat cho be tai tphcm
cach lam doi heo luoc ngon nhat
muc sot chua cay ngon tuyet
nha hang qua ngon la nha hang noi tieng an ngon o Sai Gon

Xem chi tiet tai nhahangquangon.com