Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Dominican Bachlorette: Adrian's House

Karla went to the "school thing" but left shortly after seeing her student perform. While Karla was at said "school thing" she received this voicemail " Hey mama it's B I was just calling to see where you were at and if you were still coming give me a call. Peace" Karla calls B back but the foo does not answer his damn cell phone.

Karla arrives at Adrian's house to find Adrian and Doug are the only two people there...

Karla: " Hey Guys what’s up?"
Adrian: " Hey Karla"
Doug: " Hey Girl"
Karla: " uhh where is everyone at?"
Adrian: " You know these [insert racial epithet]'s never show up on time."
Karla: " ha ha ha ha"

So Adrian, Doug and Karla are just kicking it hanging out in his driveway when Brian and Jenna show up followed by B and his wife E. Then X, Karina and Amanda show up.

B: " Yo we really are on CP time."
Adrian: " [insert racial epithet] they can never show up on time."
B: " Yo man shut up."
Jenna: " So what are we going to do?
B: " We are going to drink."
Adrian: " Then we need to make a run to the store."

After about 15 minutes of fighting over what they were going to buy and who was going to go B and X leave for the liquor store.

Meanwhile everyone else is still hanging out on Adrian's driveway.

Adrian: " Yo [insert racial epithet] we can go inside?"

Silence

More Silence

Adrian: " Or we can just stay outside, whatever is cool with me."

So everyone is talking and drink whatever they found in Adrian's fridge when... Adrian walks over to where Karla is sitting (on Brian’s car) and sits on the other side of her (yeah he thinks he is smooth) Karla is talking to Doug until Adrian taps her on the shoulders.

Adrian: " Hey Karla?"
Karla: " Hey"
Adrian: " Umm...I know you talked to B."
Karla: " Yeah"
Adrian: " and...umm...I want you to know that I am not normally like that."
Karla: " ah"
Adrian: " it's just that I get shy sometimes.... uh I don't know what happened to me."
Karla: " It's ok Adrian, don't worry about it."

Adrian stands up and walks away from the car.

Adrian: " I promise I’m not normally like that."
Karla: " It's cool I understand."

Doug makes a stupid comment and everyone laughs. Adrian leaves to go pick up his friend who is also his barber.

Adrian: " Yo I am just going to go and pick this [insert racial epithet] phucker is lost."
Brian: " ok dog just leave already."

X and B are still not back yet and now the host is gone as well so the crowd starts to get restless.

Jenna: " Damn where are these fools?"
Brian: " Shit it is taking them a long time."
E: " let me call B"

E: (talking on phone) “ Hey baby where are you at?”
E: “ Damn why are you guys all the way out there?”
E: ‘” Alright well we will see you in a little while.”

Once E hangs up the crowd attacks.

Jenna: “ Yo where are those fools at?”
Brian: “ Please tell me they have the alcohol”
E: “ Yeah they do, they went to pick up Danny.”
Jenna: “ Damn, why the phuck do they have to pick that [insert racial epithet] up?”
Brian: “ Oh damn that means it is going to be a while.”
Doug: “ Oh hell no, I know these [insert racial epithet] don’t expect me to wait for their ass.”
E: “ Why couldn’t they drop off the alcohol and then go pick up Danny?”
Karla: “ Ha ha you guys really are a bunch of alcoholics.”

At that time Adrian and the Barber show up. Adrian is introducing everyone to the Barber.

Barber: “ Which one is she?”
Adrian: “ She is sitting over there by my car.”
Barber: “ Oh I know she is not the one is white (referring to Karla)?”
Adrian: “Yeah that’s her.”
Barber: “ Damn, dog you can do better then that.”

Inside Karla’s head “ Y Este Tipo?”

Adrian grabs the Barber and takes him to the end of the driveway. There is a lot of talking and hand gestures. Adrian and the barber then get into the barber’s car and drive down the street then come back. Adrian then introduces the barber to Karla. The barber trying to be friendly gives Karla a big hug. Karla’s not having it and pulls away.

Barber: “ What was that too long?”
Karla: “ Yeah”

Adrian then grab’s Karla’s hand and pulls her off the hood of his car where she was sitting and ask her to walk inside with him where they talk in the kitchen.

Adrian: “ Yeah so like I was saying I’m not normally like that.”
Karla: “ Adrian I know this”
Adrian: (laughing because he is NERVOUS) “ It’s Just…”

Well since Adrian is laughing Karla starts to laugh to because this shit is funny.

Adrian: “ Don’t laugh at me.”
Karla: (still laughing) “ I am not laughing at you.”
Adrian: “ Whatever…it’s just that when you gave me your number on Saturday I felt weird about calling you because I thought you were going to shoot me down.”
Karla: (still laughing) “ That’s right I was.”
Adrian: “ What you were?”
Karla: “ No you idiot I was just messing with you. I gave you my number because uh you are my friends and eh friends talk.”
Adrian (laughing): “ yeah that is right I just don’t want you to hold my past against me.”
Karla: “ You phucking criminal of course I am going to hold that against you.”
Adrian: “ What?”
Karla: “ I am just playing…why would I hold that against you? No one is perfect…not even me, relax dude it’s ok.”
Adrian: “oh alright.”
Adrian: “ You know the reason why I never said anything before was because of X”
Karla: “ X what does he have to do with this?”
Adrian: “ Well he is your cousin and that boy is crazy, soft but crazy.”
Karla: “ Ha ha that’s funny…damn you know that if you have a problem with him you just let me know and I will take care of it.”
Adrian: “ Nah it’s not like that it’s just that I don’t want to disrespect him.”

Right then everyone and their mama walked in and that was the end of the conversation. A few minutes later X, B and Danny FINALLY show up with the alcohol and everything is all right again. Once inside the house the fellas gather in the living room while the ladies hang out in the kitchen with the tequila.

Jenna: “ Adrian”
Adrian: “ What?”
Jenna: “ You have no limes fool…how are we suppose to drink this shit with no limes?”
Adrian: “ Damn girl it’s alright we will get you some limes calm down.”

After 5 minutes of fighting over who was going to the store to buy the damn limes. X and Doug leave for the store.

Jenna and E start taking tequila shots with out the limes. Adrian (being the smart man that he is) stay in the kitchen with the girls where he is teased and made fun of till no end.

Adrian: “ Why are you ladies always picking on me? I’m a nice guy”
E: “ Uh because we have known you for a long time.”
Jenna: “ Oh shut up Adrian you know you like it.”

Everyone then moves down to the basement were they listen to music, play air hockey or pool and just hang out. Karla notices the time and gets ready to go.

Karla: “ Alright ya I have to go. I will see you guys later.”
B: “ Your leaving?”
Karla: “ Yeah, I have to go to work tomorrow.”
Adrian: “ Nah just hang out for like 15 more minutes.”
Karla: “ Ha ha I wish but no I really have to go.”
Adrian: “ Alright then let me walk you out.”

So after saying goodbye to everyone Adrian walks Karla to her car.

Adrian: “ Is it weird that I am feeling you?”
Karla: “ What?”
Adrian: “ Is it weird?”
Karla: “ Ha ha no”
Karla: “ Hey are you going with us to La Rumba on Thursday?”
Adrian: “ Are you going?”
Karla: “ Yeah”
Adrian: “ Then yeah I’m going. Actually the only reason why I am going is because you are going.”
Karla: “ Oh”

Adrian is looking at Karla like he wants to kiss her and just when he is about to X and Doug show up.

Karla: “ Cono, X always knows how to ruin a moment.”
Adrian: ‘ Yeah I know.”
Karla: “ Well let me say bye to him and Doug.”

Karla says goodbye to X and Doug and just as she is walking back to her car B comes out to see what was taking Adrian so long. Adrian gives Karla a hug goodbye

Adrian: “ Umm is it ok if I call you tomorrow?”
Karla: “ Yeah”
Adrian: “ Alright”

Our Bachlorette goes home.

I won’t see any of those fool’s today because I have to work late and then I am going to the airport straight from work. My sister and my nieces are coming in to town for 2 weeks so I will be busy with them. We won’t have another installment of The Dominican Bachlorette until Friday.

4 comments:

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Well damn, SOMEBODY's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!

Screw Deperate Housewives when does the Karla show air?

You'd be #1 on TV EASY!

Desiree said...

Tannia: Too funny, feel him back..LOL

Karla: Damn girl! You'z big pimpin'

Go Karla, Go Karla!

Karla said...

Janette: I will see what i can do about the pic's. Thanks for wishing me luck i think i am going to need it.


J:LOL....LOL...holy crap J. Your comment just totally made my day.

Tannia: LOL...chica you are funny. Feel him back...lol..

Desiree: Ha ha me big pimping...lol...now that is funny.

Irene: LOl...aww thanks actually i think reality tv is more exciting or at least they edit it to make it look like that.

Caro said...

karla, your life is like a box of chocolates....ya never know what you're gonna get!
=P