Monday, May 23, 2005

This is not happening to me?

(Disclaimer: You might want to read the entry below this one to get the back story on this.)

OMG Mon you wanted an update well here you go...

So i called Adrian and he asked me to go out and get something to eat with him so i said "ok"

Well i went and met up with him at his house. When i got there Lee, James and Doug were there helping him fix his car.

After a while Doug and James left and then when we were leaving we dropped Lee off.

We went to eat at a Vietnamese resturant and the whole time we are talking and just hanging out we then go to Burger King and got some Hersey Sunday Pie and went back to his house to eat them outside in his front porch. He introduce me to just about ALL his neighboors and then i had to go home to get ready for work today. He asks me " Is it ok if i call you tomorrow?" I looked at him like he was crazy and said " Adrian are you serious of course it's ok" This boy is tripping all these years that i have known him and now he feels like he need to ask for my premisson to call me?

I call B to let him know that i made it home ok and then we started talking about some other things. While i was talking to B, Adrian calls him and says " Dog i really like her, I am reall feeling it but i just don't think i am worthy enough" I don't believe B when he tells me this.

Karla: " Worthy enough?? what does that mean?"
B: " It's hard to explain"

Well i hang up the phone with B because he was working and then he was going to Adrian's house so i let him go and i started to talk to Jessica.

About 9:58 p.m. my phone rings. It's B he has to talk to me.

Warning: You might want to sit down for this one. Also Sorry that it is kind of long.

B: " Karla?"

Karla: "Yeah, Hey B what's up?"

B: " umm...I can't believe i am doing this"

Karla: " What? What are you talking about? Whats up?"

B: " Man i can't believe i am making this call"

Karla: " B, What are you talking about?"

B: " Adrian just called me"

Karla: " ah ha and?"

B: " I can't believe i am doing this"

Karla: " B stop it, tell me what is going on? What happened to Adrian?"

B: " Damn i can't believe i am making this call"

Karla: " B, Stop it just tell me"

B: " Ok i need a moment"

Karla: " Ok"

B: (taking deep breaths)

Karla: " are you ok?"

B: " I can't belive i am doing this, out of all [insert racial epithet] we know this [insert racial epithet] has to ask me to do this."

Karla: " umm what are you talking about?"

B: "Ok Adrian just called and he is tripping over you."

Karla: " what?"

B: " Man, I CAN NOT believe i am telling you this"

Karla: " Just tell me B"

B: " Karla in all the years that we have known Adrian, i have never seen him act like this over a girl."

Karla: " what?"

B: " This is hard for me, I need a moment"

Karla:" ah ha"

B: (taking in more deep breaths)

B:" This dude is acting like a middle school girl who just found out that the guy she likes, likes her back"

Karla: " what?"

B: " This can't be happening?"

Karla: " B, Just get to the point"

B: " Damn this hurts, i can't believe i am doing this"

Karla: (takes a deep breath)

B: " Ok...he wants to know...."

Karla: " He wants to know what?"

B: " I can't believe this shit is happening now that i can't do anything?"

Karla:" He wants to know what?"

B: " I need a moment"

Karla: " uh ok"

B puts the phone down and walks away. I can still hear him walking around in his office and breathing deep.

B: " Ok i am back"

Karla: " Ok"

B: " I told that [insert racial epithet] to call you himself but he says that he can't"

Karla: " B what are you talking about?"

B: " Damn this is all X's fault"

Karla: "What are you talking about?"

B: " Adrian says that i can't go to his house unless i bring back something positive"

Karla: " What are you talking about?"

B: " Damn"

Karla: " Cono B just tell me"

Inside Karla's head (This is like middle school, what the hell is going on here?)

B: " He wants to know what you think about him?"

Karla: " What?"

B: " He says he can't sleep, he is like a phucking jitterbug."

Karla: " you have got to be kidding me?"

B: " Damn this is all X's fault, If i would not have listen to that [insert racial epithet] this situation would not be happening."

Karla:" ah ha"

B: " He wants to know if there is a chance you guys could go out on a real date."

B: " I can't believe i just said that."

Karla: " Ah...i can't believe this is happening"

B: " You see i told you Karla i told you these [insert racial epithet]'s were digging you but you didn't wan't to believe me."

Karla: " oh wow this is crazy."

B: (sounding like he was going to cry) " I'm sorry Karla i need a moment."

B: (taking deep breaths)

Karla: " Why doesn't he call me himself and ask me this?"

B: " that is what i am saying but he is says that he can't"

Karla: " ah ha....damn"

B: " Ok i am ready tell me what you think of him?"

Karla: " ah ha damn this is something else"

B: " Just tell me something Karla this dude is tripping over there"

Karla: " What can i say, i like Adrian as a friend and i would have to get to know him better before i can say wether there is something more there or not. Now there is a but i don't want him to get the wrong idea i am not trying to lead him on or anything like that. He has to make sure that he does not get ahead of himself and develope feelings for me and then end up all hurt when i don't. The last thing i want to do is end up hurting him."

B: " Ok that is a good answer"

B: " Do you want to know what i told him?"

Karla: " Umm i don't know...Do i?"

B: " I told that [insert racial epithet] that he better think about this shit before he trys anything else because you are not one of those little girls he is use to running around with."

B: " I told him that you are a real women and that if he was hurt when one of those little girls broke his heart then he would be destroyed if you ever broke his heart."

B: " I told him that you would Phuck him up and he would never be able to recover. I told him that you would walk all over him and that he would never be man enough to approch you again if he did this shit wrong."

Karla: " ah...wow...umm this is too much for me."

Karla: " What do you mean i will phuck him up and destroy him you make me sound...well you make me sound like some horrable women."

B: " No that is not it"

Karla: " Then what is it?"

B: " Damn i can not believe i am telling you this."

Karla: " oh not this shit again."

B: " I feel really uncomfrotable telling you this."

B: " I know excatly what he is talking about because i have been there. i have had those feelings for you and this shit sucks because now i can't have you and this hurts because i can't believe that i am the one who has to tell you."

Karla: " wow"

B: " yeah"

Karla: " umm...ok...this is to much for me... i am going to go i need to think about this."

B: " Yeah me to."

Karla: " are you going to be ok?"

B: " I don't know...yeah i will be fine."

Karla: " Umm...ok... i will talk to you later."

And that was then end of the conversation. I can't believe that my friend who likes me had my friend who is in love with me call me to tell me that he likes me.

i feel so bad for B i can't imagen what that was like for him. I can tell he was hurt and i know that it was hard for him to do that. OMG this is too much drama for me. Last night i just went to sleep. I could not think about it because if i would have then i would have never gotten to sleep.

So here i am the morning after at work listening to Lauryn Hill and think about this whole situation.

6 comments:

Desiree said...

LMAO, you had me freakin' rollin!! That conversation was too flippin' funny!!!

Girl, you've freakin' got GAME!

Damn. I want someone to call me and tell me their trippin' over me! Thats so romantic!

Psh, instead I'm trippin over foos that don't deserve it.

Caro said...

i'm a member of desiree's club!

Karla said...

Reese: LOL me a Playah...Ha that is funny. Also i wish the straight SINGLE guys were all hanging out with me but i think i am asking for to much...lol:)

Desiree: LOL I promise Desiree stuff like this normally does not happen to me. I agree that whole conversation was hilarious today while i was writing that i was cracking up. I am in the same club as you i am always the one trippin over foos so it is strange for me to be on the other end of the situation.

Janette: I have NO idea what i am going to go i have until thursday and then i have to make up my mind.

Irene: Thanks Chica.

Desiree said...

OoO, I like Janettes Idea!! The Domincana Bachlorette Show!

Cute!!!

I want my own show too. I need more options. My roster is really gettin' pretty short.

Karla said...

Janette: LOL...i can see it now. Tonight on the Dominican Bachlorette...lol...i wish it was like that but i don't know. Of course i will update you guys on it. OMG the sucias as my spies that would be THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER...hmm i think i am going to have to nominate myself for the next bachlorette. :)

Desiree: I would say "come to denver" but we have been over this already and we all know that there are NO guys in Denver.

Mon: you called it girl, you called it.

Joanne said...

Man, when it rains it pours I guess! Keep us updated. That conversation was awkward to read, can't imagine how awkward it was to have it. Yikes.