Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Jealous, Hating or Both?

Jessica’s brother Adonis is here visiting. He has been here for a couple of days and we have been doing the tourist thing. We went downtown on Friday on Saturday I took him to Vail and tomorrow we are going to Colorado Spring to see the Garden of the Gods.

Since it has been a while since the last time I saw Adonis (I was 10 he was maybe 7) we have been playing catch up since now he is 20 and I am 23. Well Adonis has a girlfriend back home (Dominican Republic) he has been a good boyfriend and called her every day since he had been here. Well on Sunday I asked Adonis if he wanted to go to the mall since he had mentioned that he wanted to buy a few things. At that time I did not notice that he was talking to his girl (on-line) he told her that he would talk to her later because he was going to go to the mall with me.

The girl flipped out and started asking him all these questions, “Who is Karla?” “ How do you know her?” Blah, Blah. This chic was seriously jealous of me. Adonis had to explain the whole situation to her and even then she was still pissed and jealous. So we did not get to go to the mall because Adonis had to explain the whole situation to his girl.

Once I saw how upset she was getting I left and let Adonis handle his business. Jessica comes upstairs laughing and says “ I can’t believe her she is really jealous of you.” “ Oh Karla look what you did?”

Well yesterday the chic calls to talk to Adonis and she is giving me attitude on the phone. I could not believe it. This chic is really jealous of me and I did not even do anything to her. I mean damn I have known Adonis for YEARS. He even told her that and he mention that I was older then him and probably not interested plus he told her that I was not that kind of a girl and that she had nothing to worry about and still this girl is hating on me. I mean HATING.

Last night while we where watching T.V. he was talking to her on-line I did not know that he had the web cam on and it just happened to be that I was sitting next to him. She totally flipped out on him again. “Who is sitting next to you?” when he told her it was me she said “ Oh I see tu con tu corro…” oh she was pissed. Which then pissed him off and he started to move the web cam around to show her that there were other people in the room with us. She did not care she was still pissed. I have no idea why she thinks that there is something going on between him and me, because umm there is not and don’t get me wrong Adonis is HOT but I wont go there and he knows that.

7 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

Don't take it personal,Karla. Some people just have no trust in their relationships (and, maybe she has a reason not to trust him; although, at that point I would just break up with someone instead of constantly question him).

I remember when Lisa and this guy from our law school would ride together back to their hometowns on break. The guy's girlfriend at the hometown would get super pissed. One time, she insisted that, after 7 hours of driving mind you, he pick her up when he arrived in town, before he dropped Lisa off at her own house. Because anything could happen in the 30 minutes it took for him to pick her up and drop Lisa off. Even though Lisa had already been in the car for 7 hours before that! Crazy, huh?

Jen said...

Oh, goodness, mija...the DRAMA! Gotta love it! Well, she obviously has a VERY big trust issue with Adonis and it just irks the hell out of her that a girl gets to spend time with her man and not her. Granted, I don't think it's necessarily YOU that she has a problem with. I seriously think it is him that she doesn't trust. But she should be just a bit more understanding, ya know. You guys are friends and haven't seen eachother in the longest. Blah...I don't know girl. I don't think it's jealously or hating, but I DO think it is a very big trust issue she has to deal with.

Just tell him that you guys shouldn't really hang out too much while he is there because Psycho Woman gives you the creeps and you would just rather not.

Caro said...

hahahahahahahah.

lord, that girl is crAzy.

you know you're doing nothing wrong, he knows it, it's not your fault she's too fuckin blind to realize it.

pahleez.

is nataly going crazy over adonis? lol.

Karla said...

Reese: Thanks Chica for the comment. I am not taking it personal to tell you the truth i think it's pretty funny.

Auspicious1: I know us latinos and DRAMA. Siempre together :) I know it's not me i know it's her.

Janette:I know before he came here he was in Ny and she flipped out on him there as well. She flips out on him when he is in DR as well but he loves her so that is his business.

Caro: Lol...no not really Nataly is to involved with her man to care about Adonis also according to his girlfriend i am the one who is going crazy over him...lol.

Desiree said...

Daaaamn! Poor BOTH OF YOU...I'd go nuts having to deal with that crap all the time. Screw that. I'd rather be single than have a jealous mate.

CubanDiva said...

Do not pay her any attention. She is probably pissed that he is there and she isn't with him. You are a better person than I am. I would have been all over him with the web cam on so she would REALLY blow a gasket!! lol But then I am a hateful LEO!

Karla said...

Kim: LOL...oh i was tempted but i didn't do it for his sake.

Ladies: I finally got the low down on the whole situation and it has a lot to do with Karma and very little to do with me.

It seems that current girlfriend stole Adonis away from his old girlfriend who happened to be her childhood friend.

I guess old girlfriend did not react when she found out she just simply said " One day someone is going to do to you what you just did to me" So the girl is parinoad and right now she thinks i am that someone.

Also the fact that i own and wear "Ralph" by Ralph Lauren which happens to be his favorite perfum for women does not help the situation. I am sure when she finds that out she will order a hit on me...lol