Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Dominican Bachlorette: Why did i go and do that?

Ok i know i said that there would not be an other installment until Friday but then i had to go and do something that i just had to tell you guys about.

So as we all know our bachlorette and the fellas are planning on going to the club later on tonight. Well our bachlorette being the social butterfly that she is inivted her co-works/friends to come to. When our bachloretter was talking to Mitzi in the office about going to the club, G (Karla's crush at work) just happened to be there and heard the whole conversation. Then he said:

G: " You guys are going salsa dancing?"
Karla: " yeah"
G: " Man i have always wanted to do that."
Karla: " Really?"
G: " yeah everytime i see people dancing i think damn that is cool."
Karla: " Oh really, well you should come?"
G: " I will looking into it and see if i can make it."

Say it with me people "DOH" what was i thinking. Like if there is not going to be enough drama there tonight with B and X and Adrian all in one place but now i had to go and invite the guy who i have the BIGGEST crush on. This is defantly going to be an intressting night.

6 comments:

Jen said...

HAHAHA! I can't WAIT to read tomorrow's installment ;)

Desiree said...

and the drama continues!!!

Can't wait to hear about this!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Fight!
Fight!
Fight!
Fight!

This just might make the local papers!
Karla, I'm going to have to ask you to NOT leave your house.....EVER!

You're too damn dangerous, you get these boys ALL messed up! LOL

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Hey, have you ladies noticed that Karla is ALWAYS saying that there are NO guys here in Denver.

There are, they're just all hot for HER!

Don't bother coming to Denver lookin' for a man, Karla's hogging them all to herself! LOL

The Grouchy One said...

You are living in a live novela girl! WHOA!

PLEASE update on Friday. I will be checking my email before the Retreat activities start. LOL, yes, I know.. I'm a loser, AND a blog addict.

May the best man win!! Heh heh.

PS, since I get NO love in DC... can I come visit your family? Maybe they can introduce me to someone. LOL. That seems to be where all the men are.

Sucia Marissa

Karla said...

Janette: Thank you and ha ha about the heart breaking.

J: Oh come one can i please leave the house...pleeeasssee. How about if it's to hang out with you can i leave the house then?

LOL there are no guys in Denver...lol...and I wish they were all hot for me...lol.I am hogging them all so now what?....lol...Hey be careful J you might be next :)

Marissa: You are not a loser. You can not be a loser and a suica at the same time. Ha ha i think we are all blog addicts. Girl heck yeah come and visit it would be cool we could hang out...umm that is if J lets me out of the house.
:)