Friday, May 06, 2005

This Weekend...

This weekend I am going to my cousin Angelica's graduation party. She graduates from college today and we are going out to party afterwards.



On Saturday I am going to the supermarket to go pick up some last minute things that i need for the package that i am sending to Gaby in Iraq. On Sunday I plan to just sit on the couch and watch t.v. until it's time to go to the guys softball game.



To end this post i am includng a pic of Gaby in Iraq he is the one on the left second row.  Please pray that my primito and all of our other soldiers out there comes home safe and hopefully soon.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Caro said...

damn, i miss everything while at school

Karla said...

Caro: No you don't.

Janette: He has been there for 3 months he has two more months to go.

Tannia: Thank you.