Friday, May 27, 2005

The Dominican Bachlorette: La Rumba

Tonight on the Dominican Bachlorette:

So our bachlorette and the crew meet up at B’s house and from there go downtown. Once at La Rumba our crew was greeted with a surprise. The wonderful police officers that were at the door would not let Jessica in because her Id was from the Dominican Republic.

I understand that they got to do their job, but damn yo they did not have to be rude about it. The cop was a straight up ass. He was going on and on about how he needed to see her green card before he could let her into the club. WTF??? I have never heard that one before. At that time X was parking the car but even after he showed up and said that Jessica was his wife and all this other stuff. The prick of a cop still would not let her in. The funny part of this story is that Jessica has been to La Rumba before and we never had a problem with her Id until last night.

I think that this has a lot to do with the fact that a few weeks ago a Denver police officer was shot and killed allegedly by an illegal immigrant so now they (the cops) are all up in arms about this shit. Like I said before I understand that they are doing their job but damn yo.

So Jessica was really, really, really pissed and X took her home. The rest of us went out to a local bar since we were already downtown and dressed. Plus Jessica was soooo pissed she did not want to speak to anyone. I don’t blame her.

B, Adrian, Doug, Karina and I ended up at some bar called Spill or Spirit something like that all I remember is that it started with an S….lol…maybe J can help me with the name. It’s right next to Monarch on Market.

Anyways we get there order some drinks and just hang out. Adrian’s phone rings and he gets really serious. So we know something is up. He won’t talk about it. B pulls him to the side and they talk. We decide to leave and head down to the Church. Yes I said the Church. It’s a club here in Denver that use to be a real church until someone turned it into a club. We get to the church drive around for a little while until we find parking. Once we are parked Adrian says “ ya go inside and have fun I am going to stay here.”

All: “ What?”
Adrian: “ You guys go inside and have fun I am going to stay in the car.”
B: “ Ah hell no”
Karla: “ No, we are all going in or we are all going home.”
Doug: “ Come on man let’s go.”
Karina: “ umm you guys it’s getting cold out here can we go in.”

Adrian would not budge he was not going to go in. B and Doug pull him to the side and that is when we find out that his friend was shot and killed earlier that night.

We decide to go to Adrian’s house instead. We stop at 7-11 for some beer and then it is off to Adrian’s crib. We get there and Adrian and B stay outside talking. Doug, Karina and I go downstairs to the basement.

While the guys talk I umm had to undress Doug because the fool spilled cranberry and vodka all over himself and he was tripping about the fact that it was going to stain his Sean John shirt but the fool was to drunk to take the damn thing off him-self so I had to help him. (Not that I am complaining about that because umm Doug is hot and umm he has a very nice body. J) I then went upstairs to wash out the stain and Karina and Doug stayed downstairs playing pool.

Once I got the stain out I went back downstairs and hung out with Doug and Karina. A few minutes later B comes downstairs and I went upstairs to check on Adrian. I find him in the living room just standing there staring into space. We hang out on the couch and talk and talk and talk it was really cool. The whole time we are sitting on the couch he was holding my hand. He would squeeze my hand or he would rub his thumb back and forth across my hand and he would just look at me. It was nice just to sit there and talk. We talked about everything.

He even told me how much he likes me and why he is always so nervous around me and lets just say if the boy would have kept on talking this chica would have the BIGGEST ego right now but B, Doug and Karina came upstairs because they were ready to go home but I wasn’t. I think I could have stayed there talking to him for hours. It took having to sit there and having that conversation to realize that Adrian really does like me or as he says, “ I am feeling you…damn am I feeling.”

B took me home because we had gone downtown in my car and when X went to take Jessica home he took my car. Oh may I just mention that all the fellas were looking really, really good last night. They said it was because they had to keep up with us ladies…lol. I mean B even had cuff links on with his strip shirt, jeans and dress shoes. By the time I got home it was 3 in the morning and I had to be up at 5:30 to come to work today.



Today is my nephew’s (Gabe) graduation. I can’t believe he is graduating from high school. We are going to have a little get together at the house afterwards and all the guys are going. I know that Adrian is going to stop by because he told me he bought a gift for Gabe and he wanted to give it to him. How cute is that. Adrian is even planning a party for him on Saturday at his house.


Oh and if anyone is wondering if G ever showed up last night the answer is no.

Well folks stay tune for our next installment of the bachlorette where we find out what happens at the graduation and graduation party.

10 comments:

Desiree said...

yo, let me just say, I havent read this yet, but as soon as I seen you updated i did thie "OH, YES!!!" ok. now i'll read.

Desiree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Desiree said...

Ok. I read. Sorry I took long, my assistant keeps asking me for work. Geez, can't she tell I'm busy?

So, karla, you didn't get to kiss the guy???

Geez. I hope you get to soon. hehe

Karla said...

Desiree: ha ha..no i did not he is "shy and nervous" around me and he respects me a lot so he wants to do this right or at least that is what he tells me. :)

Desiree said...

BOOOOO to shy guys. :)

I'm kidding...kind of.

Jen said...

Ok, I don't know about anybody else, but I need to see a picture of all of these men. I mean.....I understand the privacy that is needed, what with this X and B business and all, but not all of us live in Denver ;)

Caro said...

kiss him!

talk to him for hours.

call me! lol

Karla said...

lol...you chica's are crazy. I working on an update so check back later.

Desiree said...

Ok...still waiting!

Desiree said...

Ok...still waiting!