Monday, May 23, 2005

This Weekend...

Wow this has been a crazy weekend. In fact I am still recovering from everything that happened. This all started on Thursday night. Out of frustration, anger, sadness, etc I started to cry. I called Caro and I cried on the phone with her we talked until it was time to take Adonis to the airport.

Xavier and Jessica went with me. On the way to the airport Adonis noticed that I was cry and he said “Pero Karla don’t cry, damn I won’t leave if it means that you are going to stop crying, I will stay, I promise.” All together now Aww isn’t he so cute. Once I told him that while I was sad that he was leaving I was not crying because he was leaving he said, “ Whatever woman you know you want me.” That sent me into a fit of laughter.

We get to the airport and said our goodbyes and before Adonis went in to the security checkpoint he came back and slapped my butt and then walked away with this HUGE smile on his face. Of course everyone heard me say “ Cono Adonis what the hell was that?” as I rubbed my bottom. He just smiled and walked through the security checkpoint knowing damn well that I could not go back there and get him. The security guards were trying so hard not laugh and I think one even high five Adonis as he walked by.

Well then one the drive home I was reminded of why I was crying earlier and when I got home I ended up crying all over again. This time I talked to Jessica for a little while before I fell asleep on the floor. Hugging my tear stained pillow.

I had the day of Friday and spent most of my morning clean house and doing laundry. Then B called and we started talking he asked me if I was ok. So I asked him “ oh so X did tell you that I was crying last night” He said “ WHAT no…why where you crying?”

Karla (in her head CONO): umm it’s nothing never mind.
B: “Karla don’t give me that shit what happened?”
Karla: “ Don’t worry about it B it’s nothing”
B: “ Nothing my ass tell me what happened.”

So we go back and forth like that for a little while until I finally tell him what happened. He then goes one to tell me not to worry about it, that everything will be o.k. Blah. Blah and then he lets something slip.

B: “ Yeah plus we all agree that you are pretty much the perfect girl”
Karla: “ QUE and who is we?”
B: “ uh, um, uh… you weren’t supposed to know that.”
Karla: “ Really well it’s to late now, you already let it slip now you have to tell me who is we”

Now why did I do that? Why? Oh why? The boy starts talking and before long I know WAY too much. It was like opening a water faucet everything just came out. He defiantly let the cat out of the bag and if a few of the boys find out they won’t be happy with him.

B informed me that a few of our guy friends (six to be exact) either were in love with me or as he said “ really, really like you.” Umm let’s just say Karla was shocked and was not ready for all that. He went on to tell me in detail their conversation about me. It was toooooo much for me and I had to hang up on him. It was just too much for me; in fact it was kind of weird to think about the fact that my guy friends who I have known since high school thought about me that way.

Anyways I mention it to Jessica and she said “ check you out breaking hearts and you didn’t even know it”…LOL… damn right I didn’t know it. In fact I had no idea. Later on that night I went to Nataly’s house for dinner and we just hung out and B called me again and this time we talked for like 2 hours and during those 2 hrs he confessed that he had feeling for me and that he is not getting along with is wife because he wishes that she was more like me.

Whoa buddy hold on a second. Pump the brakes. Just stop. I had to quickly remind him that he could not do that to his wife. That it was not fair to her for him to do that to her. In fact we get into a whole discussion about that and that he could not make her into me because she was not me. That he had to love her for her and that of course his relationship with her was not going to work as long as he would not accept her for her.

On Saturday I spent the morning helping my mom cook, did some more cleaning and then I got ready for my uncle Luis’s birthday party at X’s house. All the boys were there and we had a great time. In fact I was the envy of all my girl cousins. Seeing as I know all the hot boys…lol… My friend Doug went and well Doug is one HOT Bourica. So after dancing with Doug, Lilly comes up to me and asks “ how does it feel to dance with the hottest guy in here?” I said “ What?” So she repeated the question and I said (laughing) “ Doug, you think Doug is hot?” She said “ Yeah”

So me being the great cousin that I am I got Doug to dance with Lilly when the song was over she came over to me and gave me a great big hug and said “ THANK YOU, THANK YOU.” Lol I have to point out that Lilly is like 10 and Doug is 23…lol…it was so funny. I think it was even funny when Doug said “ You, Oh I am going to get you. Your little cousin was schooling me while we were dancing. That’s not cool Karla how can you do that to me… a 10 yr old was dancing better then me. “ LOL I almost died laughing.

I regretted it like 2 seconds later because then all of my little cousins were asking me if I could get this guy to dance with them or that they thought this guy was cute. I was like whoa get me away for the youngling’s they were on full attack mood and it was just too much for me. Ay my poor friends they had all these 10, 12 and 13 yr olds after them. It was so cute and at the same time funny. My primitias have these huge crushes on my guy friends. They took like a million pictures of them.

So we kept dancing and talking and having a good time when Adrian looks over at me and says, “ We should get married?”

Karla: “ What?”
Adrian: “ We should get married?”
Karla: “ Oh really”
Adrian: “ Yeah”
Karla: “ ha ha ha ha ha”
Adrian: “ I’m serious girl you and me would have some cute Black/Dominican kids”
Karla: “ ha ha ha ha ha ha ha”
Adrian: “ What is so funny.”
Karla: “ You…hahah.. getting…hahaha.. married..haha”
Adrian” I am serious come on we will go to Tiffany’s right now and you can pick out any ring you want.”
Karla: “ ha ha…yeah ok whatever”
Adrian: (in a serious tone)“ Karla I am serious”
Karla: “Ha…umm your serious”
Adrian: (singing) “ Yeah, girl when I saw you across the room I know right then that I LOVE YOU.”
Karla: “ Ha ha I knew you were kidding.”
Adrian: “ No I am serious I am ready to settle down I am going to be 24 soon. “
Karla: “ ah yeah me to but I am in no hurry to get married”
Adrian: “ oh shut up and just agree to marry me.”
Karla: “ ha ha ha ha”
Adrian: “ I am taking that as a yes.”
Karla: “ha ha WHAT?”

He then walks away and proceeds to tell all of our friends that we are getting married which was greeted with a “ WHAT??” and “ Are you for real?”

B: “Karla are you really going to marry Adrian?”
Karla: “ No he is just messing with you guys.”

Umm or so I thought. The dude is serious he later asked me how many kids I wanted and where did I want to go for our honeymoon and where should we live and how were we going to spend the holidays and blah, blah. I looked at him and said “ Adrian how much have you had to drink tonight. “ He responded with “ Cono Karla I am not drunk and I am not kidding.”
Doug came up to me and said, “ ah so now you are going to marry him, I thought you loved me?”
Karla: “ ay not you too.”
Doug: “ Can I be your undercover lover then?”
Karla: “ ha ha ha ha…very funny Doug”
Then Doug kept winking at me all night and mouthing call me. That boy is too much.

Later on that night the boys went out to the clubs and I stayed behind to help Jessica clean up. That was a big deal the boys became very upset with me because of that and tried to convince me to go with them instead.

Doug: “ what your not going?”
Karla: “ no I am going to stay and help Jessica clean up”
Adrian: “ No come with us come on, I will buy you whatever you want.”
Karla: “ Ha ha no I am going to stay and help”
B: “ No you have to come you don’t hang out with us no more”
Karla: “ Whatever”
Danny: “ Yo when was the last time you hung out with us?”
Karla: “ umm like 2 weeks ago”
Adrian: “ no”
Karla: “ Yup in fact it was at your house” (pointing to Adrian)
Neamia: “ whatever shorty that don’t count”
Karla: “ha ha”Adrian: “ Yo why don’t you hang out with us like you use to?”
Karla: “ umm because I have this silly thing called a job and you guys party way to much for me I can’t hang with ya anymore.”
Adrian: “that is a sorry excuse”
James: “ Yo leave Karla alone if she doesn’t want to go, she doesn’t want to go that’s it.”
Karla: “ Thank You James.”
Doug: “ phuck that you NEED to come with us.”
Karla: “ Oh really?”
All together: “ Yeah”
Karla: “ ay whatever you guys go make it a boys night go drink, dance, hit on girls, have a good time. I will see you tomorrow.”
Neamia: “ Nah shorty I already told you that ain’t going to work you are coming.”
Karla: “ Damn yo what part of I am not going don’t you get?”
Doug: “ umm all of it”

So we go back and forth with this conversation until I agreed to go with them to La Rumba on Thursday night. They then left and I helped Jessica clean up.

While at the club Adrian told B “ Dog I really do have feelings for her, I am serious about us getting married. “ B said “ Adrian you really need to stop drinking.”…lol… You see the reason why no one is taking Adrian serious is because Adrian is the papi chulo of the group or as the young kids say in “ he’s a playa.” Adrian has a different girl with him every hour of the day. So its really hard for us to believe him when he says that he wants to get married.

Yesterday the guys had a softball game and I went for a little while but then I had such a bad migraine that I went home with in 10 min of the game starting. Once I got home Caro called me and we talked for a little while. After talking for a little while Desiree called Caro and Caro linked the calls so I was able to talk to Desiree for a little while. It was soo good to finally be able to speak to Desiree even if it was for a little while. The connection was bad so we had to cut the conversation short L While I was on the phone with Caro, Nataly called and said “ Hey Adrian is here looking for you.”

Karla: “ What?”
Nataly: “ Yeah Adrian is here at the game looking for you.”
Karla: “ Um ok”

So Nat and I hang up and I keep talking to Caro about her trip (so excited for her) and then I hear beep. I check and there is Adrian calling on the other line. So I switch over and he says, “ So I am here looking for you and you are not here.” I inform him that I am not feeling well and that I went home. He then says, “ Well go get some rest and if you feel better later on we can go out and get something to eat.” I said, “ umm ok” and went back to talking to Caro.

After I hung up with Caro I went and took a quick nap and when I woke up I felt much better by then EVERYONE and their mother was at my house for dinner the game had ended and we won 9-3. Woot! Adrian was over then and we sat and ate and talked and then I had to go and watch my show Desperate Housewives.

Adrian: “ You mean you are going to ditch me for a TV. Show?”
Karla: “ Hell yeah”
Adrian: “ that is so wrong.”
Karla: “ ha ha”
Adrian: “ I can’t believe you”
Xavier: “ Adrian shut up you do the same thing when it comes to the O.C.”
Karla: “ wait a minute you watch the O.C.?”
Adrian: “ Yeah it’s a good show.”
Karla: “ ah”
Adrian: “Yo you can’t talk shit about the O.C.”
B: “ Dog I think you are the ONLY black man in America that watches the O.C.’
Everyone: “ ha ha ha ha ha ha ha”
Adrian: “ whatever you’re just hating.”
X: “ hating on what the O.C. no dog I don’t think so.”
Karla: “ ah leave him alone everyone has their thing.”

So I made them watch Desperate Housewives with me and during commercials I would explain the show to Adrian and tell him what was going on.

After Desperate housewives was over the boys wanted to go to the movies to see Unleashed. Again I had to turn them down because one I still had a migraine and two I had to come to work today.

Adrian: “ ah don’t start with that you are coming with us to the movies”
Karla: “ Dude I have to work tomorrow”
Adrian: “ At what time do you have to work?”
Karla: “ 7 but I have to be up by 5:30 in the morning.”
Adrian: “Good lord that’s early”
Karla: “ yeah I know”
Adrian: “ damn that’s what you get for being a teacher.”
Karla: “ ha ha yeah”
Adrian: “ so you really are not going to go”
Karla: “ I am really not going to go”
Adrian: “ ah come on I will buy you popcorn and bonbons and whatever else you want.”
Karla: “ ha ha that is tempting but I have to go to work tomorrow”
Adrian: “ well who the hell told you to be a teacher”?
Karla: “ umm I think it was the same person who told you to go into real estate.”
X and B: “ ha ha ha ha she told you.”

With that they left I had to agree to call Adrian today or else he would not have never left me alone about the whole movie thing.

2 comments:

Karla said...

Mon: LOL...LoL...i don't even know what to say to that. While you go do all your things i am going to go and call Adrian (like i said i would) and once i have an update i will post it.

Desiree said...

I probably wont be invited to anymore retreats, but whatever.

Karla, don't you have my number? You can call me anytime too! I'd love to chat with ya on the phone, I wanna hear how you say your "cono" word. hehe. Sorry, I'm mexican. I use other words, uh, that I can't repeat here. :)