Monday, April 25, 2005

Confessions over bowling.

So on Friday I went to the Wine and Cheese party. I had a nice time. Four of my co-workers showed up. I was so glad to see them because that meant that I had someone to talk to. Well I drank a lot of wine but not enough to get drunk but just enough to feel “nice”. As I was leaving the party my best guy friend (we will call him “B”) called me and asked me if I was going to Ryan’s birthday party the next day. I told him yes and we started talking about some other things.

So on Saturday I went to WW. First of all NEVER wear a velour tracksuit to weigh in at WW. I stepped on the scale and it said that I gained 5 lbs but once I took of the jacket I magically went down a pound. So officially its says that I gained 4 lbs. Later that night I went to Ryan’s birthday party with X, Jessica, Nataly and Gabe. We went to Fat City. When we got there Ryan and Melissa, Chad and Misty, and Adam where waiting for us in the bowling area. So we bowled had a few drinks (long island ice tea’s for this chica) and just hung out. It was so good to see Adam it has been over a year since the last time I have seen him. He has lost a ton of weight and looks really good.

Well do you guys remember how I mention in my entry on March 14 that my best guy friend was in love with me? Well that best guy friend is “ B” well he shows up at 10. He comes over gives me a big hug and says “ Mami you look good” I thank him and we continue to hang out. He is sitting on one side of our bowling area and I was sitting on the other. So he calls me over there saying that he has something to tell me. So I go over there two seconds after I sit down he has his arm around my shoulder.

Me: “ So what is up”
B: “ uh nothing”
Me: “ you told me that you had something to tell me?”
B: “ eh…I did? um that is right I did say that”
Me: “yeah so what is it?”
B: “ eh…long time no see?”
Me: (laughing) “ that’s it, that is what you had to tell me?”
B: “ Oh yeah and that you look really good tonight”
Me: (Laughing) “ Ay B you are to much, but thanks”

So then I try to get up to leave and he grabs my leg and gently push’s me back down.

B: “ eh where are you going?”
Me: “ Back to the other side”
B: “ Nah just hang out here with me for a little while?”

So I did, Adam sat on the other side of me and we just all hung out and cracked jokes on each other. B started to mess with Adam by trying to grab his chest. Adam would then bring me closer to him and say “ Don’t leave me he will violate me if you leave” Ha Ha those guys are too much. Well B kept telling me how good I looked and that I was hot.

I told him I was going to have to bring him around more often because he was a good ego buster.

Well some where in there he told me the following “ Damn why did I listen to X, if I would have just ignored him instead of listing to him I would have been with you instead of my wife but now it’s to late and I can’t have you”

Those were his words not mines. That was the first time he has EVER confessed his feelings for me to me. He has told Jessica and Nataly before but he has never told me how he feels.

Later on Jessica told him that we look good together and he told her that I looked good and that I was his “Dominican Mami’ and that he loves it when I speak Spanish. He asked Jessica to teach him Spanish.

All night long he kept touching my hair, my arm, my leg. It was like he had to touch me. He kept telling me how pretty I am. He kept making small comments that reveled how he really felt about me. When Adam put his arm around me and said, “ Hey did you know that me and Karla are going out?” I said, “ Eh, we are?” B laughed and said “ Eh No” Adam kept messing with him and for a second it looked like B was going to kill him. We had to tell him that Adam was just joking. He was like “ that’s not funny, don’t play like that.”

Jessica and Nataly say that when we are together it looks like we are the only two people in the room that we look “ really cute together” Ay girls did you forget the same fact that he is eh… MARRIED!

Well he called me twice yesterday. He asked me to burn him a copy of Barrio Fino and then he told me that he would pick it up today when we go to lunch. Eh since when did we have plans to go to lunch? Well I called him on that and he said that he wanted to pick up the CD today instead of on Thursday when we had plans to go out to a benefit dinner because he wants to listen to it right away so he thought that we could go out to lunch today. I agreed to meet him for lunch.


So now I am on my way to lunch with my best guy friend who has just confessed to me that he loves me.

10 comments:

Desiree said...

Chica, be careful. I think theres a fine line that you are getting close to crossing. See, its nice to receive all that attention, what woman doesn't like that? But see he's telling you this while his wife is where? At home? If I'm the wife at home, and my hubbies out with his arms around his best girl friend, while telling her he wished he married her instead, I dont know how I'd feel. Maybe I'd wanna kill him. I know its not you, you have a big heart and are the sweetest blogger friend out there, so just saying, cuidado, eh?

And whats up with J knowing EVERYTHING you did this weekend? I know you posted you were going to a Wine and Cheese party, but now the bowling...hmm...??? Whats going on there?

Karla said...

Desiree: First thanks for being so worried about me:) I know i have to be careful there is alot more that happened but i did not have the time to write it all out.

I always remind him that he is my friend and that he is married. That is why he said " ...and i can't have you now". Because he knows that i wont go there.


I am always think about this wife and how she feels in all of this.

About J: i have no idea i think he might be stalking me j/k.

Desiree said...

K Karla: I hope I didnt sound judgemental, I really wasn't trying to be. Just looking out for you I guess, cause you are a cool girl,and my prima!


As far as J is concerned, I don't think he's stalking you, I think its just that you all dont have anything to freakin' do in Denvoid but bowl and go to wine and cheese parties! ;)

Karla said...

Desiree: No you did not sound judgemental i understood what you were saying. I took it as you looking out for me like a good prima should.

Lol i know that J is not stalking me i was joking about that. Yeah it's either that or we are really boring people who need to get out more.

Desiree said...

How did lunch go?

Karla said...

Desiree: Lunch went well. We spent most of the time talking about our friend Matt and what was going on with him and also about X's birthday which is next week and what we are going to do for his birthday. There where no more love confessions.

Janette: I am one lucky sucia because i have other sucia's looking out for me. :) Thanks for your concern.

He has been married for 3 yrs but they got married because his wife was preggers at the time so he did the "right thing" and married her.

Well actually he was pressured in to marrying her by both his parents and her's.

I totally understand what you and Desiree are saying. I know that i would be pissed as well if my husband would be doing the same thing that is why i never respond back to him. He knows that i only think of him as a friend.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

If he's married he shoudn't be putting his arm around ANYBODY but his wife.
I flirt but it's just talking, I would NEVER put my hands on you. If he wants to be with you, he should divorce her, cheaters will ALWAYS cheat, even on you!

Be careful and don't get hurt Karla! :)

As for the Bowling thing I just guessed. Someone is always bowling somewhere in the world. :)

Karla said...

J: I know, I know..the funny thing about all of this is that i only think of him as my friend and that's about it.

They are in talks about a divorce right now, but that has nothing to do with me. I promise.

I did not even know that the guy felt like that about me until two months ago.

About the bowling thing... i know i was just joking with Des.

Anonymous said...

I once fell for a married man - he told me he was seperated from his wife and spoke very badly of her - and the divorce papers were in the works. We had a crazy fling and one day his wife's mother came looking for him saying he needs to come to her house. So he did and saw his PREGNANT wife there - which changed everything - he went back to her to make his family work and broke my heart.

We weren't friends before all of this. But my advise to you is definitely wait until everything is final. I think it's great to have friendship as the base of your relationship - so maybe it would work out - but if you have ANY doubts don't do anything because it'd be worse to wreck a friendship.

Karla said...

Jessica: Ay chica sorry to hear that you had to go through that.

The thing is that we have been friends for 7 yrs now and it just freaked me out a little bit.