Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Where can I find me one of these?

OMG I found this picture of Daddy Yankee online and i almost died. Cono that man is hot! Don't let me catch him in the streets looking like that cause eh i will end up going to jail for rape :) Ok...damn..dios mio why do you do this to me? Ok Karla stop looking at that picture and thinking of all the bad things you can do to him and get back to work...

Oh and by the way if you guys know a guy who looks like that and is eh single let me know or send him my way :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Ya, he's looking kinda thugish but haawt!

Karla said...

hehe oh did i forget to tell you that i ummm have a thing for thugs? I do have a limit on how thuggish they can be but umm if that thug's name is eh *cough* Daddy Yankee *cough* then i am all for it. :)

Reese The Law Girl said...

You can't have him Karla. He's not real. None of them are real. Orlando, The Rock, Daddy Yankee. They're all just figments of our imagination. A horrible, horrible joke that God plays on us women everyday.

Personally, I blame it all on Eve. ;)

Karla said...

NOOOO don't say that Reese! Can't a girl dream?