Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The end of a love affair…the beginning of a new addiction

Well it is officially over my love affair with Chipotle that is. I went to Chipotle last night for dinner. I picked up my burrito and went home to eat it. I took a bite and Yuck, for the first time ever I could not stand to eat the rest of my burrito. To me it tasted nasty it had no flavor. I know longer felt the same way about it. I no longer craved it. So I throw it away and now I know that was the last Chipotle burrito I will eat for a long time.

I know what you are thinking, Karla what happened you LOVE Chipotle? I don’t know somewhere along the lines we grow apart. Did you get a different burrito? No, the funny thing is that I had my usual and it just tasted nasty to me. Now let me make this clear there is nothing wrong with Chipotle, their food is really yummy but it’s just that I no longer enjoy eating it.

Even thought my love for Chipotle has ended, I do have a new love or addiction… Nestle Lemon Ice Tea. I forgot my water yesterday and so I went down to the vending machine to get some water. We were all out of water and I refuse to buy soda/pop so I thought I would try the Ice Tea. Well now I am hooked. That will be my new addiction until I grow try of it and replace with yet another addiction.

3 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

In law school, I had a love affair with Chipotle. But, by the time of graduation, I couldn't stand Chipotle. I think you can only eat about 3 years worth of Chipotle, and then your tolerance level is filled, and you can never eat it again! ;)

Karla said...

Reese: Yeah i think you are right about only being able to eat Chipotle for so long and then you get sick of it.

Janette: Oh i am sorry to hear that it made you sick.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Oh no, I'm on year 3! Say it aint so! I can't leave you Chipotle!! I can't go back to Taco Bell! NOOoooooooooo!