Friday, April 08, 2005

Selena Vive


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



 



Can you believe that it has been 10 yrs?  I can't,  last night Univison aired the "Selena Vive" tribute concert which featured lots of famous artist such as La India, Gloria Estefan, Paulina Rubio, Jennifer Lopez and many more either singing her songs or talking about Selena.  Her family was there and evey time the camera would show her mom my heart would brake. I thought the tribute was wonderful and i have to say that i especially like the Kumbia Kings and when Los Dinos preformance. I missed the first two hours of ths show because i was at work but i heard that La India did a wonderful job of singing "No Debes Jugar". I hope the Univision airs the tribute again so i can watch the whole thing.

5 comments:

Desiree said...

Aw Karla, good choice with the post today. I missed it too! I hope they re-air it.

Anonymous said...

The whole show was amazing - and u're right - ESPECIALLY the kumbia kings - have you heard their new song "Fuego". I was so happy to see the old Barrio Boyzz - Me and Hans were suppose to get married but I guess he forgot! =)
Did anyone see that crazy lady - Alejandra Guzman - she must've been high on something.
~Jessica
NYC

Caro said...

if they play it again, tell my brother to tivo it for me so that i could watch it when i get home!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see it, just the Alejandra Guzman performance...wtf...it was a tribute to a deceased person not a strip joint.

Karla said...

Juli: I agree with you about Alejandra Guzman performance i kept thinking WTF?

Janette: We were snowed in on Sunday but that was it. Thanks for asking!