Friday, April 22, 2005

Q & A

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

18 (Yeah, I am a late bloomer)

If you had to hang out with her, which one of these three would you pick and why: Cinderella, Snow White, or Sleeping Beauty?

Hmm, Sleeping Beauty because all that girl does is sleep and I desperately need to catch up on my sleep.
Okay, a train leaves Chicago headed for Dallas at 56mph, a dog crosses the street in Boston going 2.3mph.... just kidding.

Ha ha now on to some more questions


Aliens show up and plan to wipe out the entire human race. They elect YOU to start over and they give you any 3 men to repopulate the earth with. Who are they and why?

Hmm this is a hard one….let me think…Daddy Yankee because he is soooo hot, The Rock not only is he incredibly sexy but he has a great personality as well and Alberto Puljos… Damn Desiree you called it.


Chocolate or vanilla?

Chocolate

Who was your first crush? How old were you?

His name was Hector he was my sister’s friend I was 7 he was 17…I have always liked older men. :)

Do you like corn?

I heart corn.

If you were stranded on an island, what celebrity would you want to be stranded with?

Jay Hernandez …umm…yummy

...where do you bury the survivors?

I’ll never tell…. You will never get it out of me Kom! NEVER!!!! :)

Ok, I happen to agree that real women have curves. How come most women are trying to diet themselves into pre-pubescent boys?

First of all YAY!!! a guy who likes women with curves but now to answer your question because society has told us that looking like pre-pubescent boys is in and no one would love you unless you look like one.

What is your favorite body part on a man?

Damn Janette that was my answer...no j/k....hmm....my favorite body part on a man has to be the shoulders.

if you could have any job what would it be?

Caro you already know the answer to this one, but I will answer it any way. If I could have any job it would be a stripper….ha ha no just kidding it would be a make-up artist. I love playing with make-up and making people look and feel good.

If you could be a super heroine, what would your powers be?
Hmmm…if I could be a super heroine I will have to be Wonder Woman…but I would want to be Wonder Woman with Storm’s powers.


If you could only have ONE emotion/feeling... what would you pick & why?!

Only one emotion/feeling…hmmm I would pick calm because that way no matter what is going on I would always be calm and clear head and able to handle the situation (not very exciting I know.)

Those were great questions. Thanks guys.

7 comments:

Desiree said...

Ha! I knew it, I got the 3 men right! I'm bad, I'm bad

Caro said...

i'm stealing the question game

PC said...

I can NOT believe I actually googled Jay Hernandez to figure out who he was...

Desiree said...

How was your weekend Karla?

Desiree said...

Jay Hernandez is a beautiful man!!

Karla said...

Prince_charming: Ah that's ok i have to google a lot of people to find out who they are.

Desiree: My weekend was o.k and yes Jay Henandez is a beautiful man!

Mari said...

great answers!!!!!!
I heart corn. LMFAO!