Thursday, April 28, 2005

New To Denver

So yesterday before all of the stuff in the basement Nataly calls me and tells me to turn on the radio and tune in to 95.7 so i do and i almost died when i did.

95.7 use to be KISSFM but now it's LA MEGA which is the hottest raido station in New York. I could not believe that they were playing merengue on a radio station in Denver. I was so excited, I finally have some real music to listen to. I can turn the radio on again. Yay! I am so happy. So i will be able to buy plataino chips at my local grocery store without having to go up hill both ways in the snow barefoot.

In other new's Miami Guy is suppose to come to Denver in May for a friends wedding. For those of you who have not noticed May starts next week. So Miami Guy will be here soon. Cono!

Oh and just because i know that J and Janette had something to do with this Don Omar will be in Denver on May 28 for a concert. So it looks like Don Omar and Miami Guy are both going to be here at the same time.

5 comments:

Karla said...

LOL...Oh don't act like you had nothing to do with this. I know that you and J had something to do with this. :)

Yeah this is too much drama para mi. I don't know what i am going to do.

Karla said...

Janette: I don't know, I tried to find one as well and couldn't so i think he might not.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Two men enter, one man leaves!

You are going to be SO full of yourself when these guys start fighting over you at the concert!

I TOLD you, Don Omar is SICK of waiting for you, so now he's coming HERE to get you!

They should warn people when they change station like that!
I hadn't listened to the radio for awhile and I turned it on, it had me ALL confused!

Karla said...

J: Haha i know i am going to have to biggest ego after that one.

Ya ya you can try to deny it but i know you had something to do with this. :)

yeah they should i know alot of people who did not know they changed the station and they are wondering what happened to kiss.

Anonymous said...

Double the pleasure for you chica...lol